G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form | Reviews

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Relephant Media

sdsfr rgegfdb fgdfgdfgd fgdfg dfg gdf f dfgdfgdfgdrgtrgdfhdghyhdgsgdfhdhfgh sghdghdfh d fhdfhdfh dhfhf

EZPOLE Flagpoles

Very useful app and great support that resolved an issue for us very quickly. Would highly recommend.

MerKado24-7

Very easy to use, no need to know code, they have wonderful support, my web page looks great https://www.merkado24-7.com, perfect !!!

Moya Sydney

I used this app to help me create a Returns form and it has been very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend.

Envolve Bioembalagens

Easy to configure and use, far better than the native form from Shopify. Free and possible to take off the credits ;-)

TheHitchCompany

Very user friendly
Easy to use
looks good
and customer service was very prompt!
Well done Form Builder!

CrediYA Electrodomesticos

a very intuitive and easy to use tool, it also meets expectations. I am really delighted with it. I recommend it to everyone

SmittenbyPattern

good app, works well in my website. hopefully we find no problem in the longrun.
Thanks

NEOTOKYO STORE

It's definitely the best of contact form shopify app. Great support, easy to use, many of good functions.
wonderful.

Wyndmere Naturals

I am using this app to create a form to be filled out by customers requesting a recall on caps on our product for replacement.