G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Excellent app, works really well. See a form in action here:

FarmiDeals Pvt.Ltd

hi its very good, nice form building app,we can use it varius way to create contact us form,partner form etc.

Hobby Quest of CCAB

I have just completed my first form, and it is quite clean. Although it is not overly intuitive, I very much appreciated the short videos on how to embed the form into various pages, products, etc. I will update this review as I get more familiar with the App.

Also, as a new business getting nickled and dimed around every corner, I am ever so grateful to Globo for making this free. You guys are awesome!

Employee Masks

Great application! It is very easy to use and very easy to add into any page of the site. Works correct

MeCo Macrame

I used this app to help me create a form specific to a product. It was easy to use and modify for my needs!

Wild Within®

Easy to set up and customize and does what I need for a reasonable price! Plus it looks great! Thank you!!

TitaniumLiving

Really easy form builder - I recently migrated from WordPress where I had a lot of flexibility and I was concerned that Shopify would be a bit restrictive but this app shows me that it can be as flexible as WP!

OnMoon

This form builder provide lots of features/options and should fit most user case. It will be nice if ther's a field type for adding custom JS to add more logic to the form.

surfinestate

Exactly what I needed.
Required and conditional field, custom the CSS file, responsive, as fields as you want, and create a customer automatically.
Wonderful thank you.

Creative QT

Super easy to use and implement your final form onto your website. I really loved the conditional logic options and was pretty impressed with myself after creating a few forms with this app. I would definitely recommend it!