4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. They value the ability to create tailored contact forms and the insightful data management and analytics features. The app's standout feature is its exceptional customer service, with a support team known for prompt and effective issue resolution. Merchants also appreciate the app's reliability, performance, and additional features like automatic customer registration and a calendar for date blocking, even on the free plan.

September 26, 2023

Excellent app! Easy to install and customize, looks great and the service was quick, friendly and excellent when I had a question. Highly recommend!

Lighting Supply
29 minutes using the app
November 27, 2023

I've just started using this form builder and am finding it easy to use and quite customizable even with the free version. I contacted support today with a question and Emma was very friendly and quick to answer my question!

Babis Roussinos Photography
September 28, 2023

OK, I haven't fully tested the app yet. But I must say that the support has been astonishing so far. Emma has been quick in understanding my questions, and precise in her anwers. Apart from this also super-friendly! Thank you!

TENS ZENTRALE
Germany
10 minutes using the app
September 26, 2023

It's very convenient to use. The customer service staff are very awesome! Recommended to everyone!

Huanuo JP
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 hour using the app
September 21, 2023

emma was really helpful! amazing!

YOUTHS IN BALACLAVA
Singapore
About 21 hours using the app
July 31, 2023

Really happy with this app. It works just how I need it to, and the customer service is excellent (especially Emma!)

Transmitt Co
About 3 hours using the app
October 12, 2023

It is a useful form app and team is really helpful! Thanks for building this.

Coolizz
43 minutes using the app
Edited May 26, 2023

VERY misleading pricing. Says free for forms up to 12 fields, but not if you want a form that registers people. When I pointed this out to them support was very rude about it. I wasn't even going to leave a review if it wasn't for that rude reply.

The only reason it's not 1 star is because support did get back to me quickly. It was only when I wasn't going to be paying that they decided to be rude.

Military Veteran Products
About 1 hour using the app
October 10, 2023

Excellent service. I like it. Emma was wonderful with her assistance.

Innovative MediTech