Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Anchor-Caddie

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Pretty darn simple to use! I only wish that I could have multiple conditional options for the radio buttons, but for free, I couldn't be happier! I was creating field for Address, City, Province, Country and Postal Code and was using the "Name" field, but found that didn't work, so I ended up using the "Text" field and it worked just fine.

R. Drew Naturals - Wholesale

Time spent using app About 14 hours

I use this app to help me create an wholesale application for my wholesale store. Thanks you for creating a fantastic app

Kahui Collective

Location New Zealand

Super great app for building forms and well worth the money spent on the plans. The team has also gone above and beyond on helping me with customisation on forms on the website, very responsive and friendly team. The app also has a dashboard which gives all the analytics of forms submitted which is a great tool to use when you are working with a lot of data.

Verdissimousa

Super easy to customize, professional forms, and very efficient, fast, nice customer support! I recommend it.

NsSport

Location Italy

App installed a few days ago and seems everything is working well!
I was looking for something specific and the developer's team realized a perfect and fast work for my website, really happy about this app!

Unique Impressions Newark

Time spent using app About 1 hour

super easy to use and quick to get started. no coding knowledge needed. lots of options for form fields

ConnectFP

Time spent using app Over 1 year

perfect - exactly what we needed - thank you very much
it's really easy to install and user friendly

guterstyle

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Eine gute App. Bin zufrieden mit Ihr, vor allem das man auch eine kostenlose Version länger als 7 Tage benutzen kann.

Chapo boys

Location Italy
Time spent using app 3 minutes

goodhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5diIT7NASghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5diIT7NASghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5diIT7NASghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5diIT7NASghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5diIT7NASg

JQ-EnergyHub

Location Hong Kong SAR

I am extremely shock and angry that this app do not pass user's messages to our email address. That's ridiculous! We will never find out we received so many messages untill we login this app, it suppose to forward these messages to our email so that we can reply!!! Unbelieveable!!! We missed our customers messages!!