Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Do Or Drink

Time spent using app 19 minutes

We love this app, it is really useful. Creating forms is very easy. After creating the forms we can easily integrate the form in our shop

Codethrowers

This app helped me build a form for my customers to be able to contact my store should they want or need to. I like the customization aspect as I wanted customers to be able to send me pictures of their cars to add to my website gallery. The image upload element option they give made this process super simple. The customer support was great. I had a question, and received an email with the solution within 24 hours.

Orkaehf

Location Iceland

Don´t search for another contact form, this is all you need with multiple customizable fields and easy to use, really like the auto reply feature!

Le Hibou Savon

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Je recommande cette application pour vos formulaire de contact, en cas de soucis les développeurs sont à l'écoute et réactif.

tostishop

Location Italy

Buona applicazione per creare dei form di contatto all'interno del vostro sito shopify, sempice e intuitiva.

NEON FACTORY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hello I want to know if i can create a link in a product description for example and when the customer click on it, the form show up. Instead of always showing the form when the page is loaded. A little bit like the pop up but with a link.

ROX Promotions

Very helpful and professional team, went above and beyond to fix any issues I had. The form and app has a lot more benefits than similar products.

JoKer Bike

Location France
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Beautiful, easy and fast! I could make my own custom contact form, but I needed one that could let me upload files.

Darren and Phillip

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app really helped us out a lot. Very user friendly. We were sick of Shopify not giving us the ability to change out contact to us form and this is the perfect app!

786 Cosmetics

This app is great! Very easy to use and great customer service. It's the best contact form on Shopify