Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited February 10, 2021

Great plugin with amazing functionality and support! Recommend to any one needing custom forms that work well with Shopify. Support was quick to provide help.

ViaCheff.com
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 10, 2021

Very easy to use and when iI switched to a paid theme, I was sure I was going to lose my form, but there was just a button to press! thank you so much!

MadModesty
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 9, 2021

The app works perfectly on our website. We needed a quick, easy and manageable form and it delivered. Looks great and support is very helpful.

Irish Farm and Garden Machinery
Ireland
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited February 8, 2021

bestes Kontaktformular, Kann ich jeden empfehlen, professioneller geht es nicht. und wirklich verdammt einfach.

Sport-Amount
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 8, 2021

Form Builder solved a big problem for us, works great! Would recommend to anyone needing to add forms to Shopify

Belvedere Home
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
February 7, 2021

Great app and easy to use. Forms allowed us to create and capture unique data. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

Decarp
Turkey
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
February 7, 2021

I was looking for an app that would allow me to have students submit information including their ID/Proof of enrollment and this free app allowed me to do exactly that, great app, easy to use and would highly recommend

loadout
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 6, 2021

yes indeed!!!!!!!! don't sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ten Steps Ahead Kicks and Clothes LLC
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 5, 2021

This company is awesome in general! This app in particular is fantastic, it does exactly what I need it to do and it was very easy to use! Not to mention the customer service is fantastic! I have sent multiple emails with questions or suggestions and not only is the response time fast but they are genuinely eager to help you with your requests! I highly recommend using any of their apps, you won't be disappointed.

Aunty Poppy's
Time spent using app: 17 days
February 5, 2021

The best app out of there, tried different and this have everything you need. If there isn't something, the support can help and code for you a solution. Before buying try it for free, because everyone have different needs and what for me was good maybe is not good for you!

HildRadwelt