Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

NEOTOKYO STORE

It's definitely the best of contact form shopify app. Great support, easy to use, many of good functions.
wonderful.

Wyndmere Naturals

I am using this app to create a form to be filled out by customers requesting a recall on caps on our product for replacement.

BioArgana

good .....................................................................................................

Campus & Co - Cardiff

Excellent app. Very quick to set up and configure. Only have one question which I've just emailed in.

Aabha By Antariksh Creations

Best free app available for form building. It has many options
Takes a little bit of time to thoroughly understand how it works
Though it has minor bugs and some limitations it is offset by the free nature of the form
And great customer support

MySweetestKiss.com

Very handy form builder. I made a professional looking contact form for my website with reCapcha for avoiding bots. Highly recommended!

Weingut WoW by Wolfgang Bender

Really like the app for our customers getting in touch with us. It's easy to customize and the support is absolutely awesome!

Tactical Support Equipment

Nice app and the prices is great.

Apricot Lane 5

It was pretty easy to navigate through set up and to imbed in our Shopify store. I would recommend to anyone.

Twang Portal

thanks, this form has definetly made things easier. I can easily create forms with drag and drop. Thanks!