Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 21, 2020

I just downloaded the app so I don't know how I feel about it yet. I don't like that I'm being forced to write a review without having a chance to explore app. I will update at a later date.

Boutique w/a Twist
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 20, 2020

I used it to help me on my website i was very satisfied with the app. the app was very clear and very easy to use

Glitz Diamond Hair
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 20, 2020

хубаво приложение,стига да знаеш как да го изпозлваш! препоръчвам за първоначално приложение

OneclickBG
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 20, 2020

Nice contact form...Different options for all types of contacts you can easily create any form with this

Ceasefire Online Shop
India
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
August 19, 2020

It was extremely easy to use and set up. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to make a contact form..

Jean-Marie Watches
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 19, 2020

kkjaksjakjsakljslajslkajlksjalksjakljdlkajsklajlskjalksjakljsklajslkajsklajslajlksjalksjalksjlajslkajslkajslkajlksja

Weege Music
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Edited August 18, 2020

This app has everything I need! Perfect for creating all kinds of forms and prompts! The only thing that I would improve on is the layout. It doesn't look as modern as I though it would. Nonetheless, it definitely deserves the 5 stars. Its also free which is amazing.

Mesa & Co.
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 17, 2020

Great app, easy to install and use. The Free Version is good enough for us :). Woud definetly recommend.

Ixaya-market
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 17, 2020

i just started using this app and so far so good....am still learning how to build forms but it is easy to use...thank you globo

oriflamemarocc
Morocco
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 15, 2020

We are using form builder for our main, on line employment form. It is very easy to use...and, when I have a question, the support is great! Thank you!

GUFD