Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MerKado24-7

Very easy to use, no need to know code, they have wonderful support, my web page looks great https://www.merkado24-7.com, perfect !!!

Moya Sydney

I used this app to help me create a Returns form and it has been very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend.

Envolve Bioembalagens

Easy to configure and use, far better than the native form from Shopify. Free and possible to take off the credits ;-)

TheHitchCompany

Very user friendly
Easy to use
looks good
and customer service was very prompt!
Well done Form Builder!

CrediYA Electrodomesticos

a very intuitive and easy to use tool, it also meets expectations. I am really delighted with it. I recommend it to everyone

SmittenbyPattern

good app, works well in my website. hopefully we find no problem in the longrun.
Thanks

NEOTOKYO STORE

It's definitely the best of contact form shopify app. Great support, easy to use, many of good functions.
wonderful.

Wyndmere Naturals

I am using this app to create a form to be filled out by customers requesting a recall on caps on our product for replacement.

BioArgana

good .....................................................................................................

Campus & Co - Cardiff

Excellent app. Very quick to set up and configure. Only have one question which I've just emailed in.