Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 7, 2020

This app is great! It allows us to place a registration form on our login page so perspective customers can apply for an account with us. The info gets sent to us in a email and automatically sets them up as a customer in our shopify store. I had an issue with the setup but Sarah was very helpful and got everything fixed quickly for us. Very pleased with this app and highly recommend!

Kitchen Kettle Wholesale
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited August 7, 2020

I love it, it is powerful. Can the app please warn of unsaved changes if you try and go back a page?

Yellow dash Line
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 7, 2020

I used many form applications on different CMS's but this one is really great and easy to use. It has all the functionalities that you need to create great forms and the support of the developer is second to none. Thank you.

Scarves Australia
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited August 7, 2020

I have tried multiple survey form app and Powerful Contact Form seems to be the best & easiest to use. To publish the form on a page, simply paste the form code on a new Shopify page. Love it.

Goceb
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 6, 2020

It's a little confusing at first, takes some getting used to. But I love that it's free and I can use it for many different things for my online store. Thank you for making this app for everyone here on Shopify!

Palace Rings
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 5, 2020

I have started using it right now don't know if it is good or bad but it feels like it is a good app but let see what happens

Sparkles Leather
Time spent using app: 23 days
August 5, 2020

I use this app to collect information about my website visitors, including images and file uploads. Very impressed with the form fields and grateful for the customization.

Genuine Gingers
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 5, 2020

very quick to install..working very smooth...awesome experience ...lot of fields options...and fully FREE

Nola French Beignets
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 5, 2020

Easy to use, easy to integrate, overall great app! the install is a rather easy, the form performance is fast.

DXHIVE Vanity
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 4, 2020

Real easy to understand and looks clean. Simple backend and attractive looking to the user on the website.

NC Paints Durham - Benjamin Moore Paints & Painting Supplies