Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 19, 2020

I need to duplicate a from. But I cannot see the "duplicate" action in the form list interface. Is it possible to duplicate a select form? If not, can you add this action please?

Doctor Now Limited
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 14, 2020

Super easy to use and free! You can't beat that. I use this for just about anything I need on my site.

StrictlyLindsey
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 11, 2020

Easy to use. You can create multiple forms for your every need. Their customer service was incredibly responsive and helpful when the form didn't appear as expected.

Atypical Stitches
March 11, 2020

BamBam-Customs
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 9, 2020

Great app! Very professional looking results and user-friendly to use. I can't seem to find a place to adjust where the popup button resides (e.g. left side middle or left side bottom) so I'm rolling with it but it would be nice to be able to place that button elsewhere too. I may have just not found it yet as I'm spinning from going app to app to app to site to app lol. That part's my issue only :) Thanks guys!

Instruct Drivers -Federal Motor Carrier Services
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 1, 2020

Seems to work perfectly but, I got hundred of submissions and I don'tfind how to export more than 50 selected in list ???

Djoodaï
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
PowerfulForm.com replied March 1, 2020

Hi,
Thank you so much for the review.
Regarding the issue on the export, Please check your email at ge***s.v***x@***.com. Our team has sent you an email.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you
Helen

February 19, 2020

Excellent! Worked as described and more. Easy to use and intuitive. Created a number of forms and placed them in multiple places on our site. It's free, but we offered to pay since it is so good.

Seacoast Sport Cycle
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 5, 2020

Absolutely fabulously! POWERFUL is the right name for this Contact Form Builder. It even integrates with our email automation programs and others. And I'm very impressed that live technical support helped us resolve a problem. Thanks for the great service.

cbdvapeejuice.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited February 4, 2020

This is an excellent form app. It had some technical issues with my theme but working with the support team was very easy! They resolved every issue I had with professionalism and speed. I would definitely recommend this app!

Vivo Merch
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 4, 2020

I needed a simple custom form option for a volunteer based website and Powerful Contact Form Builder filled that need. I did need some help and customer service was quick to respond and quite helpful. I would absolutely recommend this app to other stores!

Donate Your iPod