Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Rodflyfishingstore

Not sure as it is not up and running yet

Ties By Dexter

We should be able to write want we want in the fewest words possible. we should not get an error message saying to short. what if we have other things to do than writing reviews. i may just stop writing any reviews for you.

Wizz Simplement

on commence avec l apps on verra apres

Barbies Bridal Palace

I have just installed the app. I will write a review later. Will need to see how it works. I will say that there are a lot of steps for installation.

Omylinendresses2017

It's of no use. Never worked. I tried for a long time and followed the guide. But never worked!

Cheeky Day

It's an easy app to use, and I liked it at first. However it soon started to have glitches when you entered my site on an iPhone device, killed conversions until I figured it out. Went back and forth with their support, and after they implemented several different "fixes" the problem just never went away. I am finally disabling and deleting the app, it's way more trouble than it's worth on any paid, more advance themes. Way more reliable apps out there that do the same thing without code installs, and glitches with no fix.

Ladymarlowe

This app made my pages extremely slow to load. I even paid for the upgraded version, this is a great feature that I would like to add to my website but sadly there is something amiss.

Mywatch Ma

It did not really work for me.

Twelve4teen

Just started using it. So far so good.

Asmrtstrt