Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

BELLAREME

I used it to display my free shipping banner, it's early days. Hopefully it will bring sales to my store.

Maparapharma

this app help me for make a banner and it's free. I like it and recommended it for everybody because he works really

Fenglehorn Sauces

Just started using this but it seems easy enough to use. Time will tell me if its a good app or not.

Mixed blendings

I used this app to increase sales and offer free shipping only in USA. The select 'relevant shipping profile' didn't help me so I just made a new profile.
We'll see if it works.

Personalized Gift Outlet

Very nice app for a prominent "free shipping" bar to let customers know about it. The only minor complaint is they say "it's free" but if you want to target customers in a certain location (i.e., the USA) you have to upgrade.

PetHome.in

seems good , Easy to Install and Use . Could be better if can be used like icon near product description/sku. But over all its very good.

DOLLAR STORE

Its a good app for attraction the online customer, a useful tool for increasing the sale I like the services.

Bellua

Yeah this definitely makes life easier if you have an online store especially if you're doing it yourself like me. you have to pay for premium to get some stuff but its worth it

PHOENXS

I really like how it shows customer their cart total for free shipping as they shop. It is simple to set up. I am now playing with the customization to fine tune it.

Room Fifty

It's easy to set up, but in the paid version when you can exclude / target certain countries, it would be good to have the same option as in Shopify when you can choose Europe Zone 1 for example - or even link up to your shipping rates and zones.