Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Elisabethlandoll

It is not free, there are no free options, no matter what you do it says Premium Only.

The Beautiful Women

Time spent using app About 2 months

awesome app and a great support to answer to question but when i get a bug the support client after trying to fix it just tell me they are not going to fix it and just tell me to delete the app...

Statementoutlet Com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Just download the app, once I see how it works out. I will give it a fair rating.

Netvic Co Uk

Not impressed with the customer service. If you own a product you should know how to present your product in order for people to want to stick to it. i asked for support and first i got a no we can't do this and then i emailed again they logged into my site but the effort was poor .I did not feel valued or that you wanted to keep me. so i am out. Your product also restricts you . One would want to select certain products in different collections to have the timer but this does not happen.

Photocrafts Limited

Time spent using app 18 minutes

a quick review

no sooner downloaded than they wanting a review so here it is

useless, doesn't work

Natur Geschenk

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Dont like these push up pop ups, just for writing some review...

The Original Tea Company

Time spent using app About 1 month

Didn't work for my website, tried placing the bar on different parts of the page but no good.

The Hms Store

I think I need a chance to use iy before you ask me to review it please

Artclub And Friends

Location South Africa

My bar isnt displaying on my site? could you please advise how to troubleshoot this? Thanks!

Jousef Dadier Watches

Time spent using app About 2 months

Not happy.
I followed instructions but instead of appearing with "free shipping for $50.00" the bar says "free shipping with $100.00 purchase." Also, could not find where to edit this error. Sure wish I could get it off of my store.