Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Wolf Pack Boutique

i just added this to my website to offer free shipping on my website. it was super easy to download and install. even if you could not figure out how to install it they have a very easy to follow video.

MILLION NAIRE MINDS

I Used your App to offer customers free shipping in my store,Great app. Thanks! this is a great way to draw your customers for the future. THANKS AGAIN!

landschuh

Nice feature, for free. I only start the shop. I hope it will be helpful. Thank you and I ll check the other of your apps, as well.

Supplement Mad

Very good app, helps drive a lot of sales. It moves down the page as you scroll so you cant miss it like a lot of others that are static at the top.

Luna Related

Great app, easy to use! Easy to download and navigate. Used it for over 6 months and never had an issue.

Psalms Choice

Easy to manage, great for my website! I'm new to shopify so this helps so much! Happy Customer, Happy Business!

Bee Happy.me

This app was easy to follow and understand. I appreciated the helpful tips or explanations under the comment boxes.

Purrtastic Presents

This is a great app & that does exactly what I need it to do. Offers good customisation for my needs and looks smart on my site! Thanks!

Création Jade - Attache-suces, jouets de dentition et accessoires pour bébés et enfants

Nous allons essayer cette application afin que les gens sachent quand ils seront près d'obtenir la livraison gratuite !

Real WIP

Okay, so the app seems "too easy to be real" - you're guided step-by-step for setup. Exactly what I was looking for.