Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Mino store

I like this app very much. It helped me get more customers. i recommend it to everyone who need notifications on their page.

Luxe Foliage

Super easy to install and set up, now to sit back and watch customers bump up their average order value with the free shipping incentive

FLOWER SORTILEGE

This tool is very helpfull and a real motivation for the customer to reach the minimum amount to get the free shipping. A real plus for us. thks

Design Museum Shop

Really easy to customise, use, enable and switch off when you need to. Love that it has a free plan.

Vellicora

So easy to use I honestly thought that adding a bar that said you're "x" away from free shipping would be so much more complicated!

Elegant Mamas

Extremely powerful app! 5 stars with no thinking.
At first, you set a free shipping threshold condition in your Shopify shipping. let's say you chose over 50$ customer gets free shipping. after doing that you go to the app customize the 3 msgs that will show on top of your page. 1st msg telling the customer that we have free shipping for orders above 50 USD. when he starts adding stuff to the cart the msg will change depending on what he added. if he added 20 $ to the cart the msg on top will change to "30$ remaining to get free shipping".
3rd msg when he reaches the 50 USD threshold you can customize it to be something like " congratulations you got free shipping".
As I said, extremely powerful, easy, and free. 5 stars!

Femmlife

I am new to this whole process, the set up is easy so far, I have no negative comments at this time.

Ginger & Olive Official

I found it easy to install the app. And very simple to enter in my specific information, including company colour. Thank you!

Crazy Legs & Co.

This app was easy to find, quick to install, user friendly, and it is definitely a great addition to my website!

Engineering Community

This app is amazing! I haven't launched my store yet, but I am sure the interactive shipping bar, that tells user how much they have left to spend before getting a free shipping and so much more, will make a big difference in my conversions and sales.