Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rise Jewels

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is good and straight forward. But it's been weeks that the currency sign is inverted and there is no way to change it. You can only edit the code with the premium version and the button to contact the support is nowhere to be found. I would appreciate somebody of the team getting in touch with us to fix this issue. Thank you.

The Creative Heart Warrior

I tried it with my site and it blocked the payment buttons no matter the setting I had it on, customers became frustrated and ended up not purchasing. Ended up having to disable it.

edited to clarify, if customers have more than 3 items in their cart it pushes the buttons down to where they are inaccessible.

I would also like to add that the "support team" although I did not request any support from them felt it was necessary to harass me and tell me my review was inaccurate and make changes to my store without my permission to try and "replicate" the issue. I would give negative stars if it was possible.

Wren + Glory

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Free Shipping bar app doesn't work with my theme (Turbo) despite their support team saying it does. The bar always creates a gap with the top of my page which makes it unusable. My bigger issue is that I can't seem to get their support team to help me resolve this problem so I can use their app. Their lack of customer support is really what's forcing me to give 1-star.

Lainedesiles

Location France

I'm really sorry to give this a 1-star review. On the face of it, this was a great app. Unfortunately I use a bit of script that makes my site bilingual, allowing users to swtich between languages. As soon as I installed the Free Shipping Bar, this script stopped working correctly, and random pages were displaying both languages simultaneously. This has never happened before and I've never had issues with other apps (in 3 years of use). I uninstalled Free Shipping, but the problem persisted. I deleted and then reinstalled the language code - still happening. It was only fixed when I re-published an earlier version of the theme, so clearly this app had somehow stopped the language code from functioning properly. Sad, because the bar itself worked great and I would have really liked to have it :(

Pure Hearts International

Sorry to break up the review party but this app displays very BADLY in the Android environment. And not much better in Chrome Android Desktop View.

Once you create a shipping bar, in Android or Android desktop view, there is no apparent way to edit or delete a shipping bar.

This is very frustrating. Uninstalling and re-installing the app doesn't give you a fresh start either.

This needs to be fixed.