Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

On God Athletics

Great function, no coding or brains required. download and go. I've been using this app for over 3 years for over 10+ clients.

Palanan

Time spent using app About 1 month

Incredible support! I needed help with something and they not only provided code for a fix, but made the change for me! Great app.

Everglobe Specialty Products

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Very convenient and efficient. I love the way it's customizable to the colors of my website and placed where I need it to be

LUNALLY BEAUTY LLC

Great App! Easy to use and navigate. It's also very customizable, highly recommend it to boost sales. Thank you.

AS13™ Co.

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Great App! Easy to use and does exactly what it needs to! I would definitely recommend this app to any business owner.

Lynnique Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really enjoy using this app in my shopify store. It's easy to use and does the job! I definitely recommend!

Pacific Palette

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent App, Much help for our online shop, easy to use and very user friend, useful tool to make the message to consumer

TrendsetterbyTracy Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help me build a rapport with my customers, and I like the fact that it does the calculations for you. Great job! And thanks a lot.

Eighteen Summers

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Very simple to use, lots of options for customization - even in the free version! Took me about 5 minutes to set it up exactly how I want it!

The Plug SATX

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great tool for any store definitely would recommend
I didn’t offer free shipping until now Download now

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 280 281