Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

QuiltGirls®

I needed an app to put sale stickers on products as well as to mark some of my products as "Book Panels". I had a great app that worked for this purpose, but disappeared from shopify right before BFCM. Yikes!! I was totally freaking out. Then, I found these guys. The app was super easy to use, FREE (yes, I said I'm using the free stuff), and I was able to fix everything even sale products in time for BFCM. I couldn't believe how great it was. Highly recommend. The app does all sorts of great stuff and even more features if you pay to up grade, but the FREE stuff works just fine for me. Want to see how it really looks, head to my site quiltgirls.com and click on Cloth Book Panel section. You can see how the Text feature looks. Also, click on the SALE section and you can see how the stickers look. Remember I chose those settings, you could really make your text or stickers look any way you want. Also, you can remove them. I almost forgot to tell you that part. That previous app I told you about, well it permanently changed my photo images. This app allows you to put the sticker on and remove it whenever you want. Great for a weekend sale!! Bottom line this app is AWESOME!!!!

Leatherlands

Its awesome appt to add watermark to all your images, easy to use and it wont take you very long to edit all the pictures

From The Villages

Very useful app for watermarking product photos
the free version allows adding manual watermarks in case people are not able to pay

Hippie Cartel

perfect app! thank you so much for your help with water mark I hope this review will help others see

Thefluffymoose

I used to manually add watermarks using Photoshop, which was time consuming. Love this app, simple to use, just does the job and Saves a lot of my time!

Bostin Life

Really great free solution for those with a catalogue of few products, easy to use and ituitive program. Really glad to have tried it out. Managed to add my logo to all of my product photos with ease.

Tico Coffee Roasters

Quick to install, easy to use and a simple way to add watermarks or logos to your product pictures. Many more features still to explore.

Arts&Emotions Shop

This is a really useful app! Lots of options to watermark your products with all kinds of stickers, logo, discounts, etc. And there is a free option available too, which is great. Really recommend!

Stevvex

App is amazing ! I higly recomended it ! I use it a lot and I love how this works. Only problem is you must mark product per product in free version ! I would like if developers of app made chrome extension which I can use for another waltermaring for another sites and apps except Shopifly !

Glamix Maternity

I used the app for our images. It's easy to use, and can add the watermask in battle,very good! thank you very much