Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

HoonHee Shop

thank for developer!!!
in use the free app is 1 time 1 product.
but not problem with not much products.

Body Comfort

Great tool, thx it make work easier. I tested it with the free plan and I'm very happy with the result.

shweooe

Great app .. good for non payment plan availabe. . But you need to put every pic one by one. But it is still ok . takes time.

Lamoda Store

free version works great, gives you control over text, logos, position, etc. If you have more than 50 products I suggest to pay and save time for bulk edits.

Witter Gebit

It works great. I'm using the app for all of my product pictures to watermark and compress. It is easy and efficient.

AUDI R8 PARTS

Quaki Business

Its very easy to install and operate. However, free app is very tiring to do. You have to watermark all products individually.

MiCiShiBi

Very easy to set up and to understand. Useful for who'd like to protect their own contents. Thanks for providing this app! I'll recommend it!

Simple Arabia

easy and free :)!!!!
The free plan is a bit tiring but its free at the end of the day. Very easy to use

Atzana

Good. I like this app. For free version, you have to change your photo one by one. Or you can pay 8€ per month.