Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

sietemilimetros

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better, to much

Oneplacebuying

good app with cool features.highly recommended to get your images to add a touch of uniqueness and quality in your store

Schimmenti Distribuzione

Ottima applicazione anche nella versione gratuita, unica pecca, il watermark multiplo è disponibile solamente a pagamento

PIANO D

Very good app! Easy to use and if you are smart enough you can do things that other apps use to charge for..keep doing it!

Space Saving Stuff

Perfect app for adding logos and stickers to your photos. Really easy to use and membership is very cheap too!

The Item Mart

Definitely helps me to edit the pictures with my logo included, all at once. I recommend this to anyone, especially those who have a multitude of variant pictures

A Zest for Life

Great app and support has been very helpful when required. Thanks for the free option for our start up as well!

zeezymart

This app is awesome! I like that I can use my store logo on each individual product photo to increase traffic and to identify my store. I added my logo because the other stores do not have logos to identify themselves so they sorta look like the same store but not me...I stand alone.

VEGGO

great app! works perfectly and highly recommended. great app! works perfectly and highly recommended. great app! works perfectly and highly recommended.

Ellen Ruben

used it to add a VEGAN mark on products.It's very easy to learn and most friendly to use.
love it!!

April 28, 2020

Thank you for the review. We're glad you're able to watermark your products easily and effectively.