Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Smashing Ink

Horrible! I tried using this app to add watermarks and it rearranged the order of my photos. 4+ hours later I am out the cost of the app for a month and finally have my pictures fixed. I reached out to support 3 different times with no response. I almost purchased the year option, and I am so thankful that I didn't.

May 26, 2019

Hi we are closed over Memorial Day weekend! We have hundreds of users of our this app and have not received any similar reports. Just a thought, but perhaps you have a conflict with another app? Refunding your $7.99 in this case is not an issue either. We always reply to our users, but it may take some additional time over weekends and holidays.

Lust Well

The app is ok, definitely not worth $8 a month. You're better off finding a dev on Fiverr and have them create an app for you, that's better off in the long run.

Why the 1 star: I was billed for this app when I uninstalled it before the end of the month came around. I thought it was strange, so I messaged the dev if he could give me a refund and he's been unwilling and very arrogant that he's not going to. That's not fair, and clearly shows the dev's morale on this sort of thing. Overall the dev from my experience, won't give a damn what the customer says. I will never do business with this dev, and highy recommend to stay away from this dev's apps in general.

May 26, 2019

We issue refunds in cases that fall under our refund policy. There's nothing out of the ordinary about it. I'm sure you do the same.

Ah bonita Boutique

This does not work at all, after some pictures edited it stop to work, I lost a lot of time trying to use it b

DecorMania

Worst customer support ever. Rude, unprofessional manners, a bunch of lies and lack of understanding. This guy called Jason from customer support is a JOKE. I have tried to understand how to set product photos as after adding watermark pictures got pixelized and low quality. Also, I had an issue with watermark logo display poor quality and option of restoring my photos back to normal. The guy on the chat is there occasionally and when described my app issues, he was trying to convince me that on his display looks brilliant (sic!!!) and finally said: " I got to go, send me an email". I have tried to contact via email and have not received any response since. In case if they cat help you - they'll ban you on chat and will not respond to your emails. The app needs more attention, as the CS staff. Don't waste your time unless you're happy with the poor quality.

Cosy Home Zone

App did what it's name suggests but slightly frustrating to use.
3-Stars there.

But if you realise the 1-star reviews all have a similar reason...the developer is rude as hell.
MINUS 5-Stars.

Absolutely rude and behaves like he is the only app developer in the market and that you owe him everything. He also behaves like he expects you to know why his app doesn't function properly at times.

You may be tempted to subscribe to the app, but eventually you will have to deal with Jason and God bless you when you do.

App deleted and never coming back.

Opppa

blocking me from accessing the apps that the customer service center is handling is another stupid move that proves my point,
VERY VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE<
Rude Customer services call center, obviously, it was a mistake to download the app in the first place thinking it would help remove the watermarks.

Ntgrengineeringdrawings Com

This App has caused me a great deal of harm, i have to re upload 26 products because while they promise that the app can remove watermarks actually it can not. even if it could you would have to remove each watermark per picture or per product, which to me does not make sense. to fix this app one would have to water automatically any new products and also be able to remove watermarks on all products at the same time. in my case i am creating 20 different shops by cloning the first shop, such an app would have been very usefully if it worked.

very disappointed.

Jtapparel

This app is a SCAM and Jason from Engage is very rude and disrespectful. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.