Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Qi Life Store

I love this app! very easy to use. Free version is great and will get the job done. But it is really worth it if you decide to get the paid version for big stores with a lot of products. 5 stars!

jewelryiems

amazing, made it superb easier for adding water marks. this is the best app there to add watermarks for free.

Theory of Thought

Absolutely love this watermarking app! especially the bulk watermarking feature which makes adding my logos to my product pics really simple... the sales stickers are a really great bonus too. all round this is the perfect app for watermarks, logos and adding stickers. highly recommend!

LadiesLuxe

Easy watermarks is fanastic! Thank you!! I was searching for the solution to watermark my products and you are the best solution!

November 24, 2019

Hey, thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on being the number one watermarking app for Shopify merchants and reviews like this really make our day!

iestore1

My Experience is good with this app. In Free version you can only doing things on one product at a time. I request admin of this app to increase this to at least 5 in Free Version. This is an amazing app to Add water mark, Logo, Text, resize product images & inserting Alt+Text in your product images. Well Don

Limitless Jewellery

This app is really good! It is easy to navigate. I love how you can choose which picture you can use.

November 18, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your great review. It's always nice to know our users are enjoying our app.

Desi Gourmet

good, recommendation to call audience to opt this app. hope you come with more feature in coming days

Sexy Frame

Like it. The free version works fine too. Might need to upgrade since I have so many items on my store.

October 31, 2019

Hey! Thanks for your great review. Good luck with the upgrade. Feel free to message us via customer support if you need any extra assistance! Enjoy!

chakiik

muy buena aplicación, me ha ayudado mucho en mi tienda, fácil y práctico y muchas opciones incluso en la versión gratuita. lo recomiendo

October 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your five star rating! Enjoy the app!

Deelytes Collections

So far the app seems to do what it says it does. It is easy enough to use. No complaints for the short time I have been using it.

October 21, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to have you onboard.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15