Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Oceansource

I have been using this app since I started my shop and it has incredible what a difference it has made to not only the style and look of the images but also the SEO. Thanks Guys

Ostuklikk

Niccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeee app!

Fat Bottom Boutique

I love how easy this is to use and that we can use it for free. Unfortunately the free only does one image at a Ime

PerfexStore

Fast and easy to use. Everything is simple and best for protect your pics.
Free is fine and paid plan should be great.

HoonHee Shop

thank for developer!!!
in use the free app is 1 time 1 product.
but not problem with not much products.

Body Comfort

Great tool, thx it make work easier. I tested it with the free plan and I'm very happy with the result.

shweooe

Great app .. good for non payment plan availabe. . But you need to put every pic one by one. But it is still ok . takes time.

Lamoda Store

free version works great, gives you control over text, logos, position, etc. If you have more than 50 products I suggest to pay and save time for bulk edits.

Witter Gebit

It works great. I'm using the app for all of my product pictures to watermark and compress. It is easy and efficient.

AUDI R8 PARTS