Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks | Reviews

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

TShirts By MJ

I have been using Easy Watermark for a few days now and I can't speak about how easy it is to use with photos.

VecFashion Templates

Its a great app and have many features inside and is working perfectly fine with my Shopify store. i will highly recommend this app.

Chic for Everyone

I have been using this app for a couple of months on 4,000 products. It works very well, the selection of stickers is great, support is fast and efficient. What I like is that if my sale discount changes, I do not need to remove the first sticker, the new one applies to the ORIGINAL pictures. Removing thousands of stickers would take hours! Beware your number of variants! I had products with 100+ variants, it would take 5 minutes to update each product. I just added a sticker to 16 products with about 50 variants each and it took an hour. Also, the app does not provide a way to stop the run once it has started. I started a run then immediately realized I had made a mistake. I had to wait 1 hour before rerunning the job. But for products with a reasonable num ber of variants, the speed is reasonable. Thank God, otherwise updating my 4,000 products would take 28 days, running 24/24, LOL

The Wayward Queen

Works great!
Makes all the watermarks consistent on all my images, no matter the size.
I wish I had found it sooner!

Omicron Engineering Ltd

I have used this app, on the free plan, to add company logo watermarks to my products. It was effortless to set up, does everything I need it to, and the only downside of the free plan for me is that I have to do each product separately manually.

Feira do Brinde

Boa aplicação. A parte grátis dá para utilizar normalmente a app, só se torna chato ao inicio colocar produto a produto, mas é grátis, é excelente.

Kaolin

l'application est plutôt bonne, si seulement elle était gratuit :) malheureusement ce n'est pas le cas !

La Cave Éclairée

Très satisfait de l'application ! Pratique, ludique, efficace. Encore des améliorations possibles sur l'interface pour qu'elle soit encore + intuitive et logique mais très bonne app.

Vinyl Superstore

Awesome, does a great job, awesome !Awesome, does a great job, awesome !Awesome, does a great job, awesome !

CrystallineMe

Amazing app. I have one product store and it works great to secure my brand by adding my logo to all images all at once.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23