Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

LivingEngine

It's pretty hard to create offers and when you contact support they usually answer after a long time and only give you plain instructions without helpful walkthrough support.
The app doesn't function really well. It also limits you to a low amount of products to offer as a gift (if you want to create an offer that the customer will receive a free shirt for example when purchasing over a certain amount of money, you can only choose very few products and not entire collection.)

July 15, 2019

Hi there, your concerns were addressed all. We're standing by if you have any questions or thoughts.

Prodigee

The app wasnt installed correctly by Secomapp guys, or just doesnt work.
It caused us a real customer experience issues when the free gift wasnt shown as free to the customer.

Also - there is no one to talk to. takes a lot of time to get back to customers.

Very bad.

July 15, 2019

We are so sorry for the unhappy experience you've had.
Because we don't work at weekend (Saturday afternoon and Sunday, GMT +7), we've not been with you in time.
We would love to have to back and this time, we would want to help you create the offers for you desire.

Bnworld Inc

STOP SENDING US EMAILS, I RECEIVED MORE THAN 1500 EMAIL FROM YOU GUYS, YOU ARE ABUSING THE SYSTEM!!

July 15, 2019

Hey there, just want to inform you that your above complaint has been rectified. Please reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need any further assistance while you are using our app. Thanks!

Stellar Skin Care

What a joke. It doesn't do what it advertises to do.

July 15, 2019

We are sorry that your experience with our app was not up to the mark. Actually your products exceed our app capability.
The app can only help you create the promotion rules for about 100 products (The number varies based on your specific product's variants)

Anything else that you find not matching with the information on Shopify app store, please let me know at support@secomapp.com to make it all clear for you. Thank you very much!

Salient Medical

HUGE! disappointment. After installing it this app creates duplicates of your variations. I wouldn't have any problem with that since I was assuming that uninstalling it would change everything how it was before. Wrong...It leaves all the products 100% or 50%. Thanks to it we lost $695. Very, very disappointing. Stay away!

Gladiatorwatches

***WARNING!!! THIS APP WILL SERIOUSLY MESS UP YOUR STORE - INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK ***
in addition to making quite a lot of changes to your theme files, this app will also creates and duplicates ALL your VARIATIONS!!! Yes, for every product!!

And then when you uninstall it - it leaves all that mess behind!!!

I don't know how in the world these guys are allowed to have any apps on Shopify!!

It took me almost 3 hours to reverse all the changes and I did using a backup of my theme. I'd be seriously screwed if not for this backup.

*** STAY AWAY ***

July 15, 2019

We're sorry for a bad experience you have with our app. For our application working, we need to create those clone product variants. Liquid update to your theme is strictly required for this app to work (for hiding those variants from your store's front-end). It would be better if you let us help. The clone variants will be removed if you remove all your rules before uninstalling and most of our merchants are happy with this solution.

I'm sorry again about the problem with your store, please send me an email at support@secomapp.com if you need further help.

Swiftoutdoors

***Update*** Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse... After 3 days of this app throwing errors and giving away free products, bum code being installed multiple times, generally destroying our store and us banging our heads against their support staff in vain attempts to get get thing fixed we told Secomapp to uninstall CAREFULLY. Guess what - they screwed that up too!! - we are now getting liquid errors and our store is broken.

Save your Sanity, save your business DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY they are cowboys.
Astounded that companies like this get to provide apps for businesses that are actually trading. Shopify, you need to vet your App suppliers much better.

** UPDATE* OMG Developer was sent screen shots of issues for the 7th time - yes, 7th time - still no joy, unbelievable. About to stick head in oven.

DO NOT Install this APP!
Experience has been an absolute nightmare, communications with the developer have been repeated 5 times now and still the app is not working correctly. After spending days tying to get this up and working correctly the developer left a test free gift on last night - my customers bought heaps of free product presented buy the faulty app.
Still not fixed and our store is showing free variants still.

During install (the second time) poor / broken code saw our store throwing random pricing errors for a day. Questions the developer multiple times and still do not have an answer.

Our in house developer has been mopping up after this app for two days

Communication is a nightmare

The repeated back and forth is unbelievable - I am loosing the will to live.

Do no touch this app with a barge pole.

our application. Please don't hesitate

Static Threads

So they add another promotion code on the cart to input the code and then there is ANOTHER one at checkout both do not accept the same discounts only one works for secomapp and one works for shopify. It is very confusing for customers to have two places to put promotions. It doesn't work easily. The people working in their customer service are rude and foreign. The customer service does not get back to you quickly. All this app did for me was cause me a huge headache. Save yourself the headache and get an app that actually works and is recommended by shopify!

I called and spoke to a shopify rep and he recommended automatic discount app and it works with shopify so you don't have two different promotion codes in two different pages.

July 15, 2019

Sorry for your unhappy experiences. We have removed the promotion box from the app to avoid any confusion for customers. Our working time is from 8.30 am -6 pm, from Mon- Sat Noon (GMT +7). All mail requests sent within the time period will be checked and responded ASAP. Thank you!

Buddy Brew Coffee

The developers have been terrible. They pulled my most important item from my site and were completely incapable of getting this app to function properly on my website. They spent over a week leading me on that they could fix this and my item is still not on my site. Be careful with them. you never know what you will get and giving them access to your site opens you up to their mistakes.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past but we have already improved our application to run properly on your site. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team at support@secomapp.com, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Shop Lollaland Com

I signed up for a free trial, and tried a small gift with purchase promotion. The app stopped working after a few hours of my sending out an email campaign, coincidentally, after installing the app, we received several phone calls that our website was not working, and when I contacted support, there was no response. Needless to say, we deleted the app and will not be continuing.

our application. Please don't hesitate