Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1651 - 1660 of 1934 reviews

Amfash

BRILLIANT, EASY TO USE, WEL WORTH THE MONEY.

The Snakeway Co

awesome app Probably my favorite app ive used so far...

Pixgadget

hello i like your apps thnx for das

Kristalin Davis

It looks very professional and beautiful. I will certainly help improve the chances of a buyer wanting additional products from your store.

Youth Remedy

I love this app, it adds a lot to my store! I recommend it.

The Groovy Giraffes

Great APP! I highly recommend this! Good Job Guys

Barbiescollection

This app is fantastic! No problems installing super easy and it loads quickly on my site. Makes my products look better together.

Marijuana Website

SUPER CONFUSED?
I added the app onto my website, but the app does not allow you to leave the first introduction page to the website?
it says it is automatic, but there is no "frequently bought" app on my website??
it is super confusing and others looked at this and said the same thing?
IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE??
WHERE IS IT? IT DOES NOT SHOW ON MY WEBSITE?
CAN'T LEAVE THE FIRST PAGE, FUSTRATING?!
I NEED SOME ONE TO RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES PLEASE!?!?

March 25, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

We had been communicating a lot with the merchant before they left their review and responding to all their emails and giving continuous support, every day, over the course of a week.

We had shown on many occasions, including sending a video of the app working in their store. Our team also explained how the app works and offered assistance at all times.

We also explained clearly that the app does not appear on home pages, only on product pages.

After many emails back and forth, the merchant was extremely happy and thankful with our service and support and said that we were, "a 5-star service".

Despite this, the merchant unfortunately decided to leave this review, which is completely contradictory to what had actually happened.

Ebonink

it'll probably be a good investment

Boris Gadgets

Cool app! for increasing sales , easy to install , friendly user