Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 31, 2017

The app allows me to quickly and easily present additional options to my customer without any confusion.

The support team assisted me in a prompt manner, providing me outstanding service!

Weyecareonline
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 30, 2017

This app is by far more superior to any other similar app in my opinion, and I;ve tried quite a few.

The look and feel can almost completely be customised in the app and it's a doddle to install.

If you need more help with advanced features to get your version to look and feel more inline with what you wish for, Mike and Frank are there to help often in just minutes. The level of support is truly outstanding.

Thanks guys!

Chuckit Uk
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 29, 2017

I really love that app, the support is great and it look so nice on my website, thanks !

Taylorshopandco
Time spent using app: 30 days
August 28, 2017

highly recommended apps. very good customer service.

Nr Creative Store
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 27, 2017

This truly is an easily integrated app. If you are unsure of its effectiveness, then just use the trial period. Its not like other apps that make you commit and then if you don't like it, drop the service before being charged. They set you up with a full 14 days to try the product before being forced to make a decision. Within 2 days of taking the trial, I have already seen the benefits of having it! I am definitely keeping this app as a permanent add to my store! And I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for this type of service! It really does work! Very happy here. Thank you!

Digital Movies Now
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 27, 2017

good app easy to install and helps with conversions

Fluffy St

Nativepridestore
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 23, 2017

This app helped us sell more vape pens and vaporizers. This is not a paid review. This app is QUICK, will definitely help your products upsell and most of all, the customer service is responsive if you need help.

The price is right, don't be silly. Add the "Frequently bought together" app to your store as a way to upsell and give your customers options.

The Vapelife Store
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 23, 2017

Wow! Best support ever! Contacted for a new placement setup, and within 10 min, everything was done the way I wanted! So professional, and the app is fantastic. Thanks for the great service, Mike.

Myphonecase Com
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 20, 2017

Haven't even opened my store yet but I love love love this app. It's soo easy to use, it looks great and I know it's definetely going to boost sales. #Soexcited

Thetoastedcoconut