Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 6, 2022

Beautiful cookie banner which is easy to customize for free. I had some problems with the app, furthermore the support fixed it under 24 hours. Perfect :)

siin
Austria
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 5, 2022

good site does everythin you would expect like with regulations and stuff like that its good and yea

Propel Power
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 1, 2022

I had 2 questions i could not figure out and the support was extremely swift and helpful. Highly recommend

ARI
Estonia
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 1, 2022

The support from the developers was great, I received a very fast and helpful response when I contacted them.

Historic Scotland Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 31, 2022

Literally love the app! It has everything you need :) I love the design as it looks very professional and what I love most about the app is the support. I had two extra wishes for custom design and they helped me both times!! Honestly the best Cookie App ever :)

EraOfWolves
Austria
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 27, 2022

The customer support is just amazing!! I love this app. Thank you very much and keep it up. I will definitely recommend this app to anyone.

WoodishSA
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Edited March 1, 2022

Great, just GREAT! I wouldn't be thinking, I will get such customer care that fast. Thanks a lot! Best customer care so far!

kiddoshop.sk
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 25, 2022

The app is amazing and a life saver. I also had one of my best experiences with the support team. Thank you!

concreted By Arash Davar
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 25, 2022

Great app and easy to use. Fully functional multilingual banner with preferences. Support quality is great!

ZuperPRO Tools
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 18, 2022

The app is easy to apply and use. Great customer service, fast reply. The app seems to work very well! If you have multiple stores don't forget to mention it.

Chia de Gracia FI