Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 5, 2022

I needed help and support from this app. luckily Christos helped me so well and now i have everything under control. Best support!

LAB IDR💧PONICA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 5, 2022

My plan is free but the team is really dedicate. Especially Christos, he help me to modified the code theme to make it compatible with the app.

H Cookware
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
December 3, 2022

Servizio eccellente! Ho avuto modo di chattare con Christos per una verifica della mia policy e mi ha aiutato sia a capire come funziona il servizio sia ad inserire la DSR. Consigliatissimo ovviamente

La Valle degli Aromi
Time spent using app: 27 days
December 2, 2022

Christos helped me set up the rest of my privacy policy on my store! Super fast and very easy, saved me the headache of having to figure everything out myself. Highly recommend this app!

Kingdom Clothing
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 1, 2022

This app is packed with features to ensure you're fully GDPR compliant. Also comes with fantastic support. Big shout out to Nikos who seems to always be available to answer any questions you may have!

Patisserie Valerie
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 1, 2022

ottimo servizio, applicazione facile da usare, ottimo supporto , mi hanno aiutato quando ne ho avuto bisogno

AbyssQueen
November 30, 2022

This app was pretty easy to install and get set up. I did reach out to chat support, and they were quick in response.

Gunderson's Jewelers
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 29, 2022

Awesome reaction! Christos helped me out super fast. Appreciate this service. I whish I had the same service on my store. lol

Eco4Ever
France
November 29, 2022

Very happy with the quick and solution oriented support!
Will continue using this app, which does everything we need for our shop. Thank you!

CYCLITE
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 29, 2022

Chose the basic plan, unsure how to set it up but Ogi replied on chat and talked me through step by step using screenshots if necessary. This is not an area of my business I am competent in and even I found this easy!! Definitely recommend.

Indie Soul Jewellery