GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

GDPR Cookie Bar +ePrivacy Page

by Pandectes

EU GDPR CCPA Cookie Banner, Preferences Popup, Complete CMP

Caliph Bazaar

Nice app. I had some issues with the app but when I contacted support they fixed it immediately. I would recommend this app.

May 6, 2020

Hello Caliph Bazaar,

It's great to hear from you and thank you for your brilliant review and our kind words. You are right, our support team is responding quickly and most of the times almost instantly. As you have seen, we really care about user experience and we collect all proposed ideas for next releases.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are only a message away.

Wishing you every success!

Jaffa Pet Store

Great banner app, which is easy to install and configure and looks good on my store, and help us cover with GDPR legislation.

Cupola

easy, intuitive, updated and really performance app... well done! The best app on shopify marketplace

May 4, 2020

Hi there Cupola,

Wow, what a review. Simply thank you for your outstanding review.

Thankfully we have people like you that give us the best feedback and we are here for you in case you need some help.

Regards,

ADHD Love

I used this app to help with making sure we are covered by local GDPR rules. I haven't had issues thus far, so it seems to work fine. Thanks.

Enjoy!

Great banner app, which is easy to install and configure and looks good on our site....and it's free to use!

Velis-Hook

I used this bar for many shops, and I'm very happy about it.
Simplicity + Free + Personnalisation,
thank you a lot !

May 1, 2020

Hi there Velis-Hook

Wow, what a review. Simply thank you for your outstanding review. As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every Success to all your stores!

Blossom Yoga Wear

LOVE this app! So simple to install and fully customised according to our website branding. Perfect for what we need and fabulously Free too. Thank you.

Artiby.com

This GDPR app is really what I need for GDPR Cookie Consent Banner!
Grear service, easy to use!

April 29, 2020

Hi there Artiby.com

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star review.

Wishing you and your business every success!

Marilisa Shop

La migliore applicazione per la gestione dei cookie. Assolutamente da avere sul proprio sito. Programmatore molto disponibile.

zealios

The app is working great and it offers several different style options to easily customize the look.

April 22, 2020

Hi There!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'm thrilled that you are enjoying our app. Thank you again and stay tuned because more updates will follow.