Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited November 29, 2022

Excellent! Firstly they have great customer service, and do not hesitate to help you customize or solve any problems right away. #grateful Secondly, it is plug and play, (very easy to set up), it has good customization and tasteful fonts and colors to use. For a finicky design person like me I love that you can customize padding, alignment etc. By selecting the inexpensive second plan, you can access a fancy preferences page, where they can customize their preferences, and you can write your own explainer text there. Generally the app has a good design and feel. Lastly, it is informative. Honestly I was interested to see (because now my customers can see) what services we have tracking on the site and I'm actually noticing we might have duplicates from old code. And the dashboard shows you interesting data about opt in/out activity percentages over the last week. So it would be really easy to ab test. The best setting in my opinion is 'approve or preferences', because they need to be really determined to click into preferences, but if they are so, you can show them transparently a lot of information. They have advanced opt in parameters, for instance you can set 'take no action' to be an opt in, or if they ignore the bar and just keep scrolling and shopping you can set that as an opt in for essential cookies.

Yogo
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 25, 2022

I needed some advice and Christos was very nice and helped me right away. Would recommend this app.

Lumo Prints
Finland
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
Edited November 24, 2022

Easy to use and allowed me to quickly ensure GDPR compliance. I also appreciate how quick Ogi from customer support was able to respond and resolve my issue.

Body206
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 24, 2022

Works well doing what it does, is easy to setup and the support is super nice, accessible and helpful, they even helped me to customize the look to my liking.

Audio Sanctum
Austria
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 23, 2022

Very responsive customer chat help. I really like working with these people. I suggest working with them.

Locals & Company
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 21, 2022

This app is easy to install and use and we love how customizable it is, even on the free plan. Customer service is also great and very speedy. I would definitely recommend this app to others. I connected with Ogi and he was transparent and provided a straightforward and easy-to-understand answer to my question.

Daybird
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 21, 2022

Christos was amazing really went out of his way to resolve my issue. I would definitely recommend him xx

dogsheadquaters
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 21, 2022

Very nice design settings on the app. I had some setting issues and Nikos from customer service was very helpful

PESA BURE
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 20, 2022

Ogi was able to help me right away via chat. It was about the adjustment of the two button colors. In general, there are very good transparent functions settings and dashboard, but I still have to look at all of them.

skincept
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 18, 2022

Definitiv 5 Sterne! Da Kundenservice sehr schnell und gut ist :). Ich würde die App weiterempfehlen!

TAMITAMI Kids