GemPages Landing Page Builder

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 4, 2018

My second site on Shopify using the GemPages editor. Love it. And the support is fantastic. Always helpful and ready to go. I love the "online chat" feature.

Grim Oak Press
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 4, 2018

GemPages is by far the best page builder I have used. You can tell the team has put a great deal of time and work into it. The support is also awesome, Chris helped sort out a couple small bugs, and went above and beyond with helping us implement a few features from our theme too. Well worth the $9 dollars a month!!!

Inspiredbyart Com
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 3, 2018

Brilliant app, very flexible in it's editing, once you get the hang of it you can really design some very professional work

At Sports
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 2, 2018

My Favourite app for pages design, even for homepages. Easy as drag and drop capabilities. I love it!!!

Ohh My Gadget
Panama
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 2, 2018

What a fantastic app! Also awesome support team, Chris helped my team out a lot.

Solo Watch Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 2, 2018

This App is amazing!! It's literally drag and drop and it's all set!
I had an issue, mostly my fault, but Chris from support, helped me in a second!
Hope they continue developing this App, because it has a huge potential!
Highly recommended!

Hoveraven
Portugal
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 2, 2018

Highly recommended page-create app. Super easy to create sophisticated pages without html/css knowledge. Also Chris is a great guy. Thank you.

Cowboy Craft
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 2, 2018

Just started using this app and think is the best of all apps. Very intuitive and user friendly. Will keep using and post a new review later

Smart Pattern Making
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 30, 2017

The best page builder I found so far. Beautiful and easy to use. You are able to build a kick-ass store with this one and their customer service is super helpful.

Oxilu
Poland
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 29, 2017

I am rookie for build up website. We paid much more money to webmaster for build up our e-commerce website but he just changed photo, writeable areas and etc to wit bought a template. At first we had explore Shopify then Gempage. If you using Gempage you don't need about coding. Just I imagine my web site and drag & drop withal best technical support with I have ever seen. Don't think anymore and get GemPage for your best.

Agna Global