4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its wide range of design and customization options, including pre-designed templates and blocks. It's user-friendly with a drag-and-drop interface, praised for boosting conversions and offering excellent customer support. The app also provides A/B split testing and the ability to save blocks as presets. Some merchants noted a slight learning curve and a few missing functions, but see it as a comprehensive solution offering great value for money.

March 2, 2021

This is a great app. Helped me with some problems I was having with my header. They solved it and it works perfectly.

Ambienxe
GemPages replied March 5, 2021

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. We're always happy to give you a hand whenever you need.
Best wishes!

December 6, 2022

Super support team - so far we have been helped quickly and successfully with all problems and tasks - for me, one of the best apps on the market, especially because of the team behind it.

MegabannerXXL
Germany
GemPages replied December 11, 2022

We were delighted to get your review! It really put a big smile on our faces. Happy to hear that our team accompanied you throughout your entire experience with GemPages.
If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email address support@gempages.help.

January 28, 2021

Having been using gempage for almost 1 year, always satisfied with this page tool, I love this app, my store can not without it, and also their service is awesome!!!

Ultenic
GemPages replied January 29, 2021

Hi my friend, Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Cindy | GemPages Customer Success Team

March 28, 2022

Amazing app, my favorite to buing langing pages.....................................................

Athletics Motion
April 20, 2018

Support is amazing and i also think that there is no better Page Builder in the App Store :)

Aggeggio Com
Austria
March 5, 2018

So I was looking for funnel app for a long time, I tested every app on Shopify for this particular reason and I can guarantee you guys that this app is what you really looking for. Price and customer service ratio is amazing. A guy literally stayed with me for hours to solve my problems. By the way this app has everything you need so you can uninstall all the apps and save some extra cash on monthly fees, its like click funnels but 20x cheaper.. Just give it a shot and you will be surprised.

Mysecretplace
February 17, 2021

I love this app! Its amazing, easy to use and even fun. Also their customer support is awesome! :)))

Mifist
Serbia
GemPages replied February 19, 2021

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience. Our support agents were awesome! I'll surely let them know you left us this review! Thank you so much!

May 10, 2022

Very nice app for building pages and improving existing content! Easy to use and customer service is always ready to help out!

RejseGear.dk
Denmark
April 14, 2020

Great app. You can really create high converting landing pages and optimize your page to the maximum. Highly recommended if you're trying to scale or play a more sophisticated game relative to the other competition. You can really stand out when using gem pages. Customer service is cooperative, helpful, and very polite and awesome. Keep up the good work!

Neck Sac™
October 5, 2022

Gempages works good for me. I haven't got that much experience with building websites but it was easy, even for me. The price is okay and the support was pretty fast.

Universal POD
Germany
GemPages replied October 9, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this such wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with GemPages editor and our support service!
We're always there to assist whenever you need!

Happy Selling!