4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable features that allow for professional website creation without coding. Its drag-and-drop functionality and intuitive design interface are highly praised. The technical support team is recognized for their prompt, expert assistance. Some merchants have requested an A/B testing feature for tracking sales conversions. The app integrates well with Shopify and other apps, providing a comprehensive solution for enhancing online stores.

January 2, 2018

My Favourite app for pages design, even for homepages. Easy as drag and drop capabilities. I love it!!!

Ohh My Gadget
Panama
March 9, 2023

Amazing customer support. Christiana was very helpful, helped me understand the usage and functionality better

WePrompt
GemPages replied March 9, 2023

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience. Christiana was awesome! I'll surely let her know you left us this review! Thank you so much!

March 3, 2023

Gempages is an exceptional app designed for those who want to create stunning and professional-looking web pages effortlessly.

From the moment you start using Gempages, you'll notice the app's intuitive interface and user-friendly design. It's incredibly easy to use and offers a range of customization options that will leave you spoilt for choice. Whether you're a seasoned developer or a novice in the world of web design, Gempages offers a user-friendly experience that can cater to all your needs.

Earburds
GemPages replied March 3, 2023

Our team thrilled to receive such great rating. Happy to hear that you enjoy the app. Thank you so much for your support. Our entire team at GemPages ASIA greatly appreciate it.

July 4, 2018

Fantastic App, Fantastic customer service

Geopatrik
January 17, 2021

Great, friendly, and efficient service. Recommended for anyone looking for an effective page builder.

BlissedBack
March 5, 2021

This app is legendary. It helps me build a branded store with great loading speeds and when there's an issue their support team is amazing, highly recommend.

ExpressGamingShop
GemPages replied March 5, 2021

My friend, Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. Thrilled to hear that you have amazing experience with GemPages and our service!

Don't hesitate to reach us via live chat or email, if you need assistance. Thank you again!

September 1, 2020

totally satisfied with the service ! the customer service is always present to answer your questions !

THE CAN LIFE
France
December 5, 2019

This is a fantastic app. You truly become a fully coded designer and coder just by dropping and dragging elements and features into your very own pages to create uniqueness to your site.

I totally recommend that you at the very least, take up their FREE TRIAL OFFER.

Also the customer service is second to none!

I had a small issue, which after clicking on 'Live' support was promptly opened and dealt with as I sat at my desk in real time!!!!

Thank you so much, good luck with everything you absolutely deserve success.

Regards Paul.

Bonnie Lassio
August 7, 2018

Great App - very good solution to building landing pages and customer support is A+++

Lovequotesapparel
Edited November 22, 2018

Thank you so much for your help. Nicholas help me for everything and he is very patient. Futhermore this app is very intuive and professionnal.
100%