4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design and customization options, allowing them to create various types of pages with ease. Its drag-and-drop functionality and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms are highly praised. The technical support team is commended for their expertise and promptness, and the app's performance is noted for its speed and smooth operation. However, some merchants mentioned that the A/B testing feature doesn't track sales conversions and customer service can occasionally be slow. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, but beginners may need to invest time in learning its features.

July 27, 2018

I love this application, it is quickly taken in hand and in addition the customer service is very responsive. really very happy

My Store Fr
France
August 14, 2020

Besst app and great customer service...its a drag and drop app to build pages which is very easy to use and make brilliant pages...i recommend the app and even if there are problems their customer support is very pro-active.April from customer support needs a mention here. :)

Body Marvels
India
September 28, 2020

Built a few landing pages for my store and I've have a few issues, so naturally I contacted customer support. NO RESPONSE! Even though they claim a 15 minute response time, I haven't got a response in 2 DAYS for my most recent issue, which is preventing me from running my store. Very dissatisfied and will need a refund if I can't get in contact with a support member.

Painetic
March 2, 2021

This is a great app. Helped me with some problems I was having with my header. They solved it and it works perfectly.

Ambienxe
GemPages replied March 5, 2021

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. We're always happy to give you a hand whenever you need.
Best wishes!

January 28, 2021

Having been using gempage for almost 1 year, always satisfied with this page tool, I love this app, my store can not without it, and also their service is awesome!!!

Ultenic
GemPages replied January 29, 2021

Hi my friend, Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Cindy | GemPages Customer Success Team

March 28, 2022

Amazing app, my favorite to buing langing pages.....................................................

Athletics Motion
Edited January 27, 2023

I recently used the Gempages app to create sales pages for my business and was really impressed with the ease of use and flexibility of the tool. The page builder is very intuitive and allows you to create professional pages in minutes.

I also liked the variety of templates available, which helped give my page a professional look without needing any design knowledge. In addition, the application offers many customization tools.

As far as customer service goes, I was very pleased. The agents were responsive and knowledgeable, they answered all my questions and resolved all my issues quickly.

In conclusion, I highly recommend the Gempages app for anyone looking to create professional sales pages quickly and easily, with good customer service.

Thanks to Bella!

FEBBERIES
Estonia
GemPages replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review. 😊

We are glad to hear that you've been finding the building blocks and the premade templates easy to use when it comes to building and designing your sales pages.

We are also happy to hear that GemPages has helped to avoid designing and development costs. This was one of the primary reasons why we developed GemPages. I'll be sharing this with Bella & the entire team.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future. 🙂

April 26, 2022

Amazing app, allows you to customize your pages exactly how you want them, with a bunch of features and ingtegrations too! 5/5

QuikStopShop
April 4, 2023

First time ever working with website building, it took me maybe an hour to learn how the app works and after that I have been able to build the perfect website out of my vision, Its super basic and easy to use and whenever I have had a problem the support has always helped me, Not only guided me through it all, they actually go into your store and solve the issue for you too, Just amazing platform to work with.

Thanks to Mona from customer support I was able to solve my problem regarding product site, by the pictures he provieded me and made it super easy for me to fix.

Retrocontrollers
Sweden
GemPages replied April 4, 2023

Glad to know that your time and effort spent with us was worthwhile. Nothing could make us happier. Contact us via live chat or email to support@gempages.help if you have any other concerns. Our professional customer services is always here to help.

December 24, 2020

Great app. Full of useful widgets, templates and blocks that can be easily customizable. This is a good investment that allows you to save money on other apps like trust and product badges; it also works great with review apps integrations. For a novice like me, getting gem pages has been a wise choice. Last but not least, the support team is super helpful and responsive. Also on Christmas Eve! Good on you guys. Thanks a lot

OmniaBeautyClinique
GemPages replied December 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that GemPages was helpful to create your pages. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers. We're always happy to give you a hand whenever you need.
Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are there to help!

Merry Christmas,