4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design and customization options, allowing them to create various types of pages with ease. Its drag-and-drop functionality and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms are highly praised. The technical support team is commended for their expertise and promptness, and the app's performance is noted for its speed and smooth operation. However, some merchants mentioned that the A/B testing feature doesn't track sales conversions and customer service can occasionally be slow. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, but beginners may need to invest time in learning its features.

April 20, 2018

Support is amazing and i also think that there is no better Page Builder in the App Store :)

Aggeggio Com
Austria
February 17, 2021

I love this app! Its amazing, easy to use and even fun. Also their customer support is awesome! :)))

Mifist
Serbia
GemPages replied February 19, 2021

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience. Our support agents were awesome! I'll surely let them know you left us this review! Thank you so much!

Edited October 3, 2018

On peut faire de superbes pages avec cette application, et les 3 conseillers sont à l'écoute malgré le décalage.
Terminé les pages moyennasses des thèmes basiques de shopify.

TonEquipementSportif
France
October 12, 2020

Great app. Very easy to use. Fabulous experience. Great helping members. Ths unique attentive support team is what makes me like gempages more. They are always there to help you out.

Custom Royals
India
April 14, 2020

Great app. You can really create high converting landing pages and optimize your page to the maximum. Highly recommended if you're trying to scale or play a more sophisticated game relative to the other competition. You can really stand out when using gem pages. Customer service is cooperative, helpful, and very polite and awesome. Keep up the good work!

Neck Sac™
January 24, 2023

Build your dream landing page without needing to learn code. Extensive customization coupled with great customer support. 5/5.

draffly
GemPages replied January 27, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team.

May 18, 2023

Mona and Daniel are very helpful and friendly. I had a few problems that I was stuck on and they went over in detail with me on how to fix the problems.

JewelleryByVanessa
About 2 months using the app
GemPages replied May 21, 2023

Thank you so much for this stunning review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

September 21, 2022

I think I've used almost every page builder on the app store and this is the best one. They provide excellent customer support, have lots of great features, and seem to be improving the product continually. Recommend!

HydroSwell
GemPages replied September 22, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this such wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with GemPages editor and our support service!

If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

Nathan | GemPages Customer Success team

August 14, 2022

Easy to use editor for beginners like myself. Fast fix from support staff when I have issues. Appreciate their help even on the weekends. Friendly and attentive as well. Thumbs up!

HeartBid
Singapore
GemPages replied August 15, 2022

We’re here for you anytime!

October 1, 2020

This guys is Avangers! Customer support is very well. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

ClickBot