Reviews (4,253)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable features that allow for the creation of tailored websites without coding knowledge. Its drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are highly valued. Merchants also commend its flexibility in creating various page types and transferring pages between Shopify stores. The technical support team is praised for their promptness and expertise. Regular updates, improvements, and the potential to increase conversion rates are also appreciated.

January 10, 2021

THANK GOODNESS I FOUND THIS APP!! Seriously a godsend, the drag and drop is easier than so many other apps we have used. Their support is AH-MAZING - they respond quickly (I'm talking to them on a sunday right now) and always solve my problems. The only thing I would ask for more of is more templates and things to use off the bat.

Sprinkled With Pink
May 4, 2020

Sa fait 2 semaines que j'utilise Gempages, et franchement rien à dire, application qui repond au besoin, support pro et rapide !

SPORT-AIR
November 21, 2018

I used this application for my product page, you have to stay a long time to understand all,,, but a lot of possibilities to build a personal page !
And the team to help you is very good and reactive to clear all your problems by chat !!!
I recomand it certainly :)

Halloshopp
February 9, 2020

it is very helpful , especially cindy , she can help me in very detail way . now i have build my site .

DeoCore
China
May 8, 2022

Gempages has good service as always.
Highly recommended!
If anyone looking for something different for your website, definitely download this app.

Campros Tent
Hong Kong SAR
August 5, 2020

Truly great app and excellent support especially from Cindy! It's really easy to build beautiful pages with many different features. it's especially helped me with my lingerie store that needs so many different size chart popup pages... Highy recommend!

Zumerci
November 20, 2018

I'm using thios app since a month, and i'm rally satisfied with it, building a website became a joke for me since i'm using it, staff is great, they focus with your prblm, until they get it solved, jane and chris with whom i had chat to halp wer really amazing and very hempful, tnx lot

Lady Nails
Morocco
December 14, 2018

very good app and very useful. The app is easy to use and if you have problems you can ask for help and they will answer and help your very fast

the screen
March 3, 2023

An intuitive application, if you have an idea, vision or inspiration, you can achieve a lot with it. Brilliant customer support. I had a problem that I couldn't solve myself due to my lack of competence in web development, and upon request, the problem was solved for me.

BlaiseCare
Poland
GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD replied March 3, 2023

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to help. We're always happy to assist!

April 23, 2023

I absolutely love Gempages. It lets me do things like make Advertorials, import all code needed from other page builders (webflow for example) and the support is FANTASTIC. Thank you to Mona, Amy, Morgen, Liam, and Daniel. You're all amazing, thank you!!

The Hearing Co.
GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD replied April 23, 2023

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review! I'll surely pass your kind words onto our support team. Please don't hesitate to contact us via live chat or email support@gempages.help if there is anything more we can do to assist.