4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design and customization options, allowing them to create various types of pages with ease. Its drag-and-drop functionality and seamless integration with e-commerce platforms are highly praised. The technical support team is commended for their expertise and promptness, and the app's performance is noted for its speed and smooth operation. However, some merchants mentioned that the A/B testing feature doesn't track sales conversions and customer service can occasionally be slow. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, but beginners may need to invest time in learning its features.

December 14, 2020

Such a great page builder, ton of features and super easy to use, so you can build your lander or PDP extremely well. Btw, if you ever need to reach out to their support team, just do it, they are amazing.

WarmthNest
Denmark
GemPages replied December 14, 2020

We're so happy to hear that you and your team find GemPages helpful to your business. They're amazing!
If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always there to assist whenever you need!

July 30, 2018

The tool has a very good intuitive feel out of the gate. Very similar to some of the wordpress theme tools I have used in the past. I quickly figured out where most of the functions sit. We did run into some issues that we really couldn't figure out. The support is phenomenal. I had to wait for late to make up for the time difference but Nicholas was super helpful and very responsive. We made a great decision on this one. Any company that is willing to put in the support makes it all worth it. That is the make it or break it for me! Happy Client here!

Etchus
May 9, 2023

I highly recommend Gempages to anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly page builder app for their Shopify store. With its robust features, easy-to-use interface, and affordable pricing, Gempages is a great choice for both beginners and experienced marketers alike.

JOOPITA
GemPages replied May 9, 2023

Thank you so much for your recommendation and positive feedback about GemPages! We're thrilled to hear that our page builder app has met your needs and exceeded your expectations. Our team is dedicated to providing a powerful and user-friendly experience for all our users, whether they are beginners or experienced marketers. We strive to offer affordable pricing without compromising on quality or features.

We truly appreciate your support and thank you for choosing GemPages for your Shopify store.

August 5, 2020

Great app very easy to use and edit all your pages! In addition, is has the lazy picture auto built in it so it makes your website faster!

Roboly
October 12, 2018

I used this app to help me to build nice and clear product pages.
It is really helpful and the support is verry reactive ^^

Shop Sweet Home
France
May 1, 2023

Le support a été très réactif et m'a aidé à résoudre tous les problèmes que je rencontré sur ma boutique. Merci

The GradMaster
Estonia
GemPages replied May 4, 2023

We are so delighted that you rate our support 5 Star. We strive to provide just that for all our customers. We're excited to be your companion as you watch your business growth.

August 16, 2022

I've been using GemPages for about 1 month and I like this app a lot. The drag and drop model is so easy. The support is AMAZING. I'm not a developer and I have a basic understanding of coding so being able to have support is important to me and the support team has helped me immensely. Highly Recommended!

Tiana Bay
GemPages replied August 17, 2022

Hi,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to help.

All the best!

Cindy | GemPages Customer Success Team

April 27, 2022

I just start to use this app it's really easy and smooth it has everything I need plus the support team is really friendly and helpful

Salyways
Morocco
September 15, 2020

This app is amazing! Without any design experience whatsoever, you will be able to create some wicked websites...it is a learning curve, don't get me wrong! So give yourself a few days, even weeks to learn how to use it, but with the help of the amazing Customer Service team (who are so knowledgeable and responsive), you will be able to achieve everything you need with GemPages! 10 out of 10 for me x

Captain Cycle
April 28, 2022

It is great and customer service also helps me a lot. Thank you every much and i can remommed it. So good!!

SoBuy.de