Reviews (4,248)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable features that allow for the creation of tailored websites without coding knowledge. Its drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are highly valued. Merchants also commend its flexibility in creating various page types and transferring pages between Shopify stores. The technical support team is praised for their promptness and expertise. Regular updates, improvements, and the potential to increase conversion rates are also appreciated.

March 9, 2023

Amazing customer support. Christiana was very helpful, helped me understand the usage and functionality better

WePrompt
GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD replied March 9, 2023

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience. Christiana was awesome! I'll surely let her know you left us this review! Thank you so much!

March 5, 2021

This app is legendary. It helps me build a branded store with great loading speeds and when there's an issue their support team is amazing, highly recommend.

ExpressGamingShop
GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD replied March 5, 2021

My friend, Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. Thrilled to hear that you have amazing experience with GemPages and our service!

Don't hesitate to reach us via live chat or email, if you need assistance. Thank you again!

September 1, 2020

totally satisfied with the service ! the customer service is always present to answer your questions !

THE CAN LIFE
France
December 5, 2019

This is a fantastic app. You truly become a fully coded designer and coder just by dropping and dragging elements and features into your very own pages to create uniqueness to your site.

I totally recommend that you at the very least, take up their FREE TRIAL OFFER.

Also the customer service is second to none!

I had a small issue, which after clicking on 'Live' support was promptly opened and dealt with as I sat at my desk in real time!!!!

Thank you so much, good luck with everything you absolutely deserve success.

Regards Paul.

Bonnie Lassio
August 7, 2018

Great App - very good solution to building landing pages and customer support is A+++

Lovequotesapparel
May 8, 2023

Very easy to use and only improving with the addition of AI soon. Plenty of pre-made templates too if you don't want to start from scratch. Customer support are incredibly quick at responding and helpful in all the issues I had.

WINETIME
GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD replied May 9, 2023

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We are looking forward to giving you an even better experience in the future.

Edited November 22, 2018

Thank you so much for your help. Nicholas help me for everything and he is very patient. Futhermore this app is very intuive and professionnal.
100%
I like this app!!!!!!!

Ergo Colibri
France
October 5, 2022

Gempages works good for me. I haven't got that much experience with building websites but it was easy, even for me. The price is okay and the support was pretty fast.

Universal POD
Germany
GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD replied October 9, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this such wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with GemPages editor and our support service!
We're always there to assist whenever you need!

Happy Selling!

February 15, 2022

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAD EVER DEALT WITH! AMAZING APP TOO. THE PEOPLE WHO WORKS THERE ARE JUST NEXT LEVEL OF HUMAN BEINGS

elasticspine
December 24, 2019

Very helpful service and quick too! Ann was very very helpful and she was very quick with her service and took extra steps to make sure i was properly helped!

ufo-lamp