GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify color swatch & product image swatch

Zyanya Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app we were using was discontinued so we were left with a few choices in apps for color swatches; we chose Globo Color Swatch. The app far exceeded our expectations. Unlike the previous app, swatches are automatically generated from images of the item (color specific), so we don't have to go through and input each color or swatch manually. It is saving us so much time and work as opposed to the previous app. In addition, the support from Sarah Nguyen has been among the best we have received for any app. Not only did Sarah make sure the app functioned correctly, she went out of her way to integrate it into our homepage, collection pages, and even the quick view feature we have for individual items on the site. It is fully functional from all pages due to the extra work put in by Sarah. She always responded quickly and kept in contact throughout the process. We highly recommend this app for anybody looking for a swatch/variant image app for their online store.

emodrobe

After looking everywhere I found this amazing app for colour swatches. It was very easy to work with it. It automatically picked all the colours and created the swatches. I was having some issues with the pictures not changing with the colours on my all products page. I contacted support and they were very swift and fixed my issue that too over a weekend. Best customer service. Highly recommended.

Crochetstores

Location Mexico

Definitivamente, es la aplicación necesaria para completar tus tienda, instálala es sencilla e intuitiva

Illusions Lingerie

Location Australia

Couldn't be happier with the service I received from the support team! After switching from another swatch app that was unable to assist with my issue, I moved over to the Globo team as their support has been remarkable when using their other apps. During the setup I had a few small issues, thankfully the support team was able to fix any issues that appeared and always responded in a very timely manner! I highly recommend the Globo team and all of their apps!! 5 Stars!

Catalan Words

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent App. Does exactly what I've been looking for. Easy to configure and visually great. Customer support also deserves a 5/5. Please keep it up!

Elitax Trade Limited

Very good app and its free! Support team is excellent. They replied me so quickly and solved all my issues even during holiday.

Arctic

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 12 hours

This has to be the most customizable color swatch app ever. Absolutely unbelievable it's free. Hats off to the team @ Globo for their amazing work.

Brook & Vale

Super cute options & very friendly team. 10/10!!! I have the dawn 2.0 theme and it's a little tricky integrating but they always help me out.

God Gifted Humanly Perfected LLC

I love this app! Sarah is def the heartbeat of their customer service in my opinion! Every single thing I couldn't figure out like why my swatches weren't showing up on my collection page plus a few more things, she fixed without blinking twice. Def recommend this app 100%. Sarah, you rock!!

Muslimaddict.fr

Location France

Je l'ai installé sur le theme Lusion, a l'interieur du produit tout fonctionnait sans probleme, mais sur les catégories nous ne voyions pas les déclinaisons. Nous avons contacté le support et ils nous ont trouvé la solution en moins de 24h, on leurs a ouvert un compte collaborateur et tout c'est fait sans avoir besoin de nous. Franchement pour app gratuite c'est vraiment genial !!!