G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

emodrobe

After looking everywhere I found this amazing app for colour swatches. It was very easy to work with it. It automatically picked all the colours and created the swatches. I was having some issues with the pictures not changing with the colours on my all products page. I contacted support and they were very swift and fixed my issue that too over a weekend. Best customer service. Highly recommended.

Crochetstores

Definitivamente, es la aplicación necesaria para completar tus tienda, instálala es sencilla e intuitiva

Illusions Lingerie

Couldn't be happier with the service I received from the support team! After switching from another swatch app that was unable to assist with my issue, I moved over to the Globo team as their support has been remarkable when using their other apps. During the setup I had a few small issues, thankfully the support team was able to fix any issues that appeared and always responded in a very timely manner! I highly recommend the Globo team and all of their apps!! 5 Stars!

Catalan Words

Excellent App. Does exactly what I've been looking for. Easy to configure and visually great. Customer support also deserves a 5/5. Please keep it up!

Elitax Trade Limited

Very good app and its free! Support team is excellent. They replied me so quickly and solved all my issues even during holiday.

Arctic

This has to be the most customizable color swatch app ever. Absolutely unbelievable it's free. Hats off to the team @ Globo for their amazing work.

Brook & Vale

Super cute options & very friendly team. 10/10!!! I have the dawn 2.0 theme and it's a little tricky integrating but they always help me out.

God Gifted Humanly Perfected LLC

I love this app! Sarah is def the heartbeat of their customer service in my opinion! Every single thing I couldn't figure out like why my swatches weren't showing up on my collection page plus a few more things, she fixed without blinking twice. Def recommend this app 100%. Sarah, you rock!!

Muslimaddict.fr

Je l'ai installé sur le theme Lusion, a l'interieur du produit tout fonctionnait sans probleme, mais sur les catégories nous ne voyions pas les déclinaisons. Nous avons contacté le support et ils nous ont trouvé la solution en moins de 24h, on leurs a ouvert un compte collaborateur et tout c'est fait sans avoir besoin de nous. Franchement pour app gratuite c'est vraiment genial !!!

Snoozy Pelusi

Very useful app, easy to install, no code necessary.
The support team is very nice, they answer ASAP all your questions.