4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and enhanced functionality. Key features include mega menu creation, diverse styling options, and mobile-friendly navigation. The app's performance is reliable and fast, suitable for both small and large stores. Merchants often commend the support team for their quick responses, professionalism, and clear explanations. The free version is also praised for its generous features.

November 4, 2021

i can smoothly create mega menu for our store, only does need to have an option for 1 line collection with side bar.

NUMARU
January 16, 2019

I used this app to add a nice submenu to my theme, it worked so well and the customer service is excellent!

Chiodo Specs
Italy
May 17, 2018

These guys are the best!
Execllent after sale service and support.
I highly recommend them.

Lets Talk Ltd
October 10, 2022

Unfortunately while the globo Mega Menu app has lots of great looking features and appears easy to edit yourself at first glance, it is glitchy when set live and we had to contact the support team to investigate display issues - their solution was to custom code an adjusted version of the app into particular themes, however this meant that any updates we then made to menu and republished undid custom code even when publishing the themes they'd worked on, as updated versions of the menu (different fonts, colours etc) overwrote their work and the glitches reappeared. Duplicating a live theme to make edits to and then publishing it - standard best practice for ensuring you can quickly roll back to a previous version in case of any errors - meant waiting for their team to go back in and edit code every time, and long periods passed with other work happening to the site between each time their team were able to take action. While I appreciate their keenness to provide customer service, it makes the app unusable in practice, and the final straw was waking up to find that they'd made edits to the live theme without first asking for permission and without actually making a fresh copy of the site before doing so - meaning the only way to roll back their changes was to publish an older version of the site from several days ago. This meant that our live theme had an unfinished version of the menu with the wrong styling visible to shoppers. The support team are responsive and do want to help, but they build in fixes that only they can edit rather than simply amending features of the app so that anyone can use them. E.g we found that we could customise the number of product blocks per row on desktop view but not on mobile using one of the premium app features, and asked them to adjust so we could have a different mobile version - their team could edit mobile view manually, but seemingly can't just edit the app to make it so you can customise that yourself

Working Title
October 1, 2021

Incredible app and phenomenal customer service. Sarah on customer support was so helpful with some custom edits we required.

Nostalgia.co.uk
May 21, 2018

This app is fantastic, and so is the customer service! The app is very easy to navigate through, it made my website so much better! Customer service is very quick, polite, and professional! I will continue to use this app!☺

Nophonenocase
May 24, 2021

We were having trouble finding an app to do a more advanced mega menu. Globo Mega Menu was just the answer, with infiniately adjustable settings to tailor it just to your requirements. Plus the support team are super helpful!

Labelzone
Edited October 9, 2018

Love this app! Easy to set up with great customer support. It makes my website look super professional with zero coding knowledge. Highly recommended!

Oaklee Mae
Edited May 1, 2020

Excellent App and do the job that I required and expected. Highly recommended to try and easy to navigate the whole App

secusafeonline
6 days using the app
November 19, 2019

I've had a great experience using this app. My site looks so much better and more organized versus the standard menu available from my Shopify theme. There is also great customer support for this app - they helped right away to get the menu properly integrated with my Shopify theme!

Cross Stitching Supplies