4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive customization, and compatibility with various themes. They value the ability to create professional, brand-aligned menus, improving website navigation and conversion rates. The support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and efficiency, even during off-hours. The app also offers a free version with robust features and a real-time editing preview mode. It's highly recommended for its functionality and exceptional customer service.

April 25, 2020

I checked some other apps as well. This one is really user friendly and has everything I needed. I recommend!

CAPICLEAN
About 23 hours using the app
October 14, 2022

Best mega menu on shopify, great support when you want to make changes and need help.
Very much recommend

Fanola UK
About 23 hours using the app
April 21, 2020

Works wonderfully. So much better than what the theme gives you. Easy to use. Adds so much functionality to my site.

Reflective Inc. - Experts in Reflective Safety Tape
About 22 hours using the app
March 2, 2023

The app is GREAT, very customizable and the support is even better! I'm very pleased so far. Thank you!

Vape Express Canada
About 22 hours using the app
October 25, 2017

Great app. I've tried multiple different apps for my store and Globo Mega Menu is by far the best. It's very easy to use and also very stylish. The support is instant. Contacted them and they fixed the problem within minutes. Great work guys!

Baby Dorie Store
South Africa
About 20 hours using the app
November 25, 2021

so bad didnt work gave them access to do it didnt work....................................so bad didnt work gave them access to do it didnt work....................................

THEHYPHEE
About 20 hours using the app
November 3, 2023

After installing the application I can’t log in to the store. And I can’t delete it in the app either. I don't advise

VOGEL NOT FOGEL
Norway
15 minutes using the app
August 25, 2023

App is not user friendly. There is no help available except through snail email. I wouldn't spend money here.

iPersonalizit
About 3 hours using the app
May 12, 2021

Results vary too greatly with publish feature. Search does not work. Cannot get menu items to align independently, it's all or nothing. Paid only for tabbed menus. I'd pay but getting a menu to publish correctly is too hard.

Little Colorado