Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

America Coffee Co.

I have vetted several loyalty apps for Shopify and have nothing but good things to say about Glow after using them for a couple of months. They are the least expensive of all the apps I have investigated and offer the most features for the price point. They have a free plan, and it's only $9/month for up to 500 customers. Other apps in this category charge hundreds per month for similar features. Glow is simple, and they make it easy to award points to your customers and set up rewards. Customers can use their widget to exchange their points for discounts or products from your store. They do award guest accounts with points by default, but you can disable that option if you'd like or set points to expire, so they don't count against your limit. It's easy to control your numbers if you are working on a budget, however, we use guest points to our advantage and incentivize guests to register and claim their points. A+ to the team as well, they are very accommodating and always responsive when we reach out.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We're thrilled that you've found Glow's loyalty and referral features to be a great value compared to the other Shopify loyalty apps. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

YODERCROSS

I tried about 4 other apps and deleted all of them, happily keeping Glow. I don’t have many Shopify customers yet, so I love that there’s a free plan that fits my current needs and still lets me customize things to my liking. I also truly appreciate that the next tier up isn’t ridiculously expensive (like some apps), and I hope my customer base gets big enough soon so I can upgrade and explore the full features. Regardless, I’ve had it about a week and couldn’t be happier. THANK YOU GUYS!

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much! We're really thrilled you are enjoying the app!

Da Kine's Kava

I needed a nice referral program/rewards app, and this one works great. Not to mention it's PRETTY! I love it. Customer service was also a huge help, going above and beyond to help me customize the widgets.

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the review!

Hockey Card World Inc

Been looking for an app for loyalty rewards points. Tried a few and this was the easiest to use and does everything we want it to. Right now we are using the free version but if things continue to work properly as they are, we defiantly will upgrade. So far so good!!

Kole Jax Designs

This app is AWESOME! Ryan and his team went above and beyond to make this fit right into our Sparkle Rewards! Price is fantastic, service is top notch and we couldn't be happier. STOP looking for another loyalty/rewards app....this is the ONE!

Cannesis

Holy cow! I've tried all the other apps and, let me tell you, they are pricey! Glow lets me do everything I want to and more and I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars a month! The app is super clean and user friendly and, when I've needed them, support has been helpful and quick to respond.

I really wish more apps on Shopify were this easy to use and setup. Our industry is all about brand loyalty so its really great to be able to count on an app like this to keep our customers coming back to us time and time again!

If you're on the fence, they have a free plan you can try out for as long as you need. Just do it, you'll thank me later.

SiMEDIO

Finally a loyalty app with affordable pricing for a small one-person ecommerce, as I am. And, with an awesome support team, with plenty features (including emails), easy set-up, great UI and non only english usage.

There are some things which could be improved (like more integrations, email templates and ways to earn points) but I know it's the beggining of this app.

Fingers crossed for the future developping of Glow Loyalty app which I love!

MEA BOUTIQUE

I have been looking for a simple to use loyalty app to use online and at my two shops. After extensive testing and playing I am happy to say the glow loyalty app works a treat.

What was more impressive was Ryan and the Support team - I had a few suggestions on improving their new VIP tier feature - especially the ability to manually adjust a persons tier from the console. As the VIP was a new feature they took on board all of my suggestions and comments and they were available to test the next day - and I have to say works very well.

The flexibility with the app is great for the price. Other apps you had to be on their TOP plan to get VIP or Tier features and they cost $$$$. Glow gives you all the features to control the loyalty even on the basic plan, helping you grow the program from day one.

The widgets and interface is uncomplicated and clean - which makes it easy to use and get you up and running fast.

Thanks Glow!

March 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're thrilled you have been enjoying Glow Loyalty & Rewards, and that we've been able to help you set up loyalty programs for your two Shopify stores.

Your feedback about our new VIP Tiers feature has been incredibly helpful, and we're glad we were able to offer it at an affordable price, especially when compared to the other apps that provide similar functionality.

In general, we feel we are competitively priced and offer incredible value for businesses looking to add loyalty, reward programs, and/or referral incentives with Shopify.

Thanks again for the 5-star review!

The Psychic Tree

Google see's this app as malware and will shut down your marketing campaigns with no warning over night if you use this app!
Be warned!

It will kill your sales instantly via google switching your marketing off!
We are having to go through great lengths to get this rectified and losing thousands in revenue in the interim! Not happy

This has now been resolved - but it did cause a big problem!

March 13, 2020

We're very glad the issue has been resolved!

We're a small team, family owned, and have worked incredibly hard to earn the trust of businesses on Shopify. We are truly sorry for the impact this had on your business and want you to know we did everything in our power to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, we still don't know why we were flagged by Google, just that they were able to fix something on their end that was, incorrectly, flagging our domain as malicious. It was a very unfortunate event and nothing we had control over, or were able to remedy ourselves.

We hope you'll reconsider using Glow in the future and want thank you for updating your review to let others know the issue was resolved.

NeoNail Professional Italia

Great app and great team of developers always ready give you the right advice. Nothing better in Shopify downtown...

March 10, 2020

Thanks for much for the great review! It means a lot!