Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards | Reviews

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

NeoNail Professional Italia

Great app and great team of developers always ready give you the right advice. Nothing better in Shopify downtown...

March 10, 2020

Thanks for much for the great review! It means a lot!

Divine Lash Co.

I downloaded this app to reward my customers for their continuous support and so far I’m loving it. It has all the features I need and I love how the dashboard is simple, clean, and corresponds well with my site. I experienced a few very minor issues and was able to get extensive support from their team. The app is affordable, easy to set up, and highly beneficial for generating more sales. Highly recommend this app if you are looking to incorporate some kind of rewards program into your store.

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it!

Groovy Beans Coffee Co.

Currently Using the Free app and will scale as my member count increases. The free starting offer is ideal in size.

Integration was painless, customization was a breeze and I've tested all the notifications, user account point assignments, redemption and thus far I haven't found a single issue. Therefore I cannot state how effective their support is.

However, if their support is as organized, controlled and well managed as their app is then I foresee no issues for anyone who considers using Glow as a Rewards Program.

Absolutely Love it to bits.
Job well done and hope to see more improvements, offerings and growth from Glow for a long time to come.

February 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app!

Simply Stemless

This app is simple to use and amazing, especially for the price. The only thing I wish they had is a VIP program. But Brandon gave me suggestions on how to accomplish the same thing. Support has been amazing. Every question has been answered in a reasonable amount of time and resolved. Support even helped me with some coding since I am not a techie. I highly recommend this app and happy that I selected it thus far.

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

Mazi

After trying so many Loyalty Programs finally,.. the right one. These guys know what they're doing. I'm really impressed with their customer service and the app itself is top-notch. Our congrats to the team behind Glow!

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for review! It means a lot!

WESTON JON BOUCHÉR

I'm really impressed with their customer service. I was hesitant to try an app that is relatively new in terms of number of reviews, but I'm so glad I did because everything thus far since install has been exactly what I was hoping for. Very intuitive, well-designed and great support staff if you have any needs whatsoever. Thank you guys

February 1, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We're glad you decided to give us a try. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

PSKhair Company

I love this app! I tried out a few other loyalty programs and this is by far the best. Pricing is great and it was very easy to install and customize to match my company's theme. The directions were cut and dry; very easy to understand. Also, the process of importing my current customers was seamless. I emailed my CSV and it was done in less than 24 hours. I've already seen positive results and I know it will get better from here! Customer service has great communication as well. They respond and resolve quickly! Great job Glow Team!!

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much! We're glad you've had such a great experience so far!

John Paul Rowan

This app is really what we needed. Easy to use, all the functions are working perfectly. Must have it!

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the review!

Tcharmy

I'm so glad I came across this app!! Just installed it, the setup was extremely easy, interface it top notch, looks amazing and so easy to navigate, layout is very nice. So far so great! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

January 27, 2020

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback and are glad you're enjoying the app!

Canary & Fox Micro Market

We found this app right for our needs. Not only is it easily customizable, they have fantastic support.

January 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you being a Glow merchant!