Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Free plan available

Brushette

Been shopping around for a few apps and GOAFF is doing a great job, offering a bunch of features in the free version. We just upgraded to the paid and are very satisfied with both the integrations (with Klaviyo in our case), the level of customization and the customer support.

Contorture

They're customer service is AMAZING!!!! Honestly, I needed a "fix" and RIGHT AWAY got a reply that worked perfectly. AWESOME!

UPDATED...CONSISTENTLY AWESOME in their customer support and speedy replies. Highly Highly Recommend!

Fairy Tale Land For Baby's

I used this app and i hope it works , thank you .I will wait some reviews from my affiliates , thank you again

Fluid Arts By Falia

Set up and customization was under 10 minutes! You can be up and running quickly which is very nice.

Home Delights & Gifts

I have only started using this app today, and so far I am more than pleased with it, any issues that have cropped up have speedily been resolved and couldn’t be more helpful! I highly recommend it!

Glamkandyshop

I love how easy this app was to set up! There were no complications so far! Glad I decided to try it

Skull Reaper

Very nice app! Easy to use and quick installation! Would definitely recommend to anyone who want to do affiliation.

Lyndaz

Highly recommend this App, very easy to use with the massive support. A massive thank you to Anuj for all the patience he has and dedication in understanding his client's requirements - is absolutely phenomenal - especially with a newbie like myself. I'm surely adding this app to my next venture. Thank you heaps Anuj!

Negative Ion shop

great app, and it is really easy to work! It is easy soo easy to set up!! thank you for everything,how cool is this app... very very cool .I will be using this app for a long time.

Lua Melancia

very nice app to help us to sell.