Google Shopping & Google Ads

Google Shopping & Google Ads

by CedCommerce

Manage Google Shopping Actions, Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Sand's Amazing sextoy's

Helpful and extremely good at communicating and walking me through the step by step set up and I’m very happy with there service

zealguy

Google Express Integration app is very helpful,cedcommerce did a great job in getting my products live quickly. The support is definitely the best i have ever experienced. Special thanks to Swati Lohani, she were always responsive. I am impressed with her service, her skill level is phenomenal and works really hard. She is available 24*7 to help and guide throughout.

Also i would like to thank Mirza, were always there to help me right from the very first day. The CED app and its support is much better than its competitors. I would definitely recommend this app to all those who are looking to sell on Google.
Everything you need for your business on Google is in here! You sales will definitely increase and you will enjoy this app like all others. Nice pricing scheme and well designed interface with a helpful question/answer section.
Also the app provide you great advanced features like
Profiling feature in the app helped me to filter out the products and allowed to upload them with different settings & configurations.
The Product Repricer feature in the app helped me to increase and decrease my products price either with the fixed value or with a percentage.
The app also helped me in completing every bit of step in the whole process, plus i got impeccable 24*7 support services by the team.

I highly recommend this app. Truly an awesome experience with it.

Zealguy.de

zillymonkey

We've been using this app since March, 2019. So far so good as most of the functions are working properly, except once in a while there are glitches here and there which we're still trying to resolve. Their customer service members, especially Amit and Mirza, are very responsive and reliable in providing immediate help and resolutions. We'll continue to use this app and hope they can also come up more products, such as Google Local Inventory, Houzz etc... Overall, we would recommended this app.

case4cellphone.com

Highly recommended! It will automate most of your Google work and the support team is available all times to to help and guide. The app has a lot of helpful features and is very useful to manage google express and shopping ads! Thank you Google and Cedcommerce. Truly an amazing team!

One Stop Garden Shop

This app is truly amazing and among the best out there to manage products for Google Express and Google Shopping. It syncs price, stocks and orders very well and saves time. This is my other store, and like before, I am more than pleased.

It greatly helped me with integrating my Shopify store with Google Express. The team helped update my product labels and guided me through profiles which made the work very smooth.

As for the guys, just working, so hard-working it's unbelievable, and I don't know anybody I admire more than Amit Dixit and Mirza Nadeem Beg, they are extremely special!

I highly recommend using the Google express application from CEDCommerce.

toexpressyourlove.com

If you are looking to upload your products to Google shopping then this app is the best option.
It will allow you to upload your shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.
The support team is very responsive,
I have had an extremely good experience with this app. The installation was also simple and brief, and the different sections in the app are designed such that it becomes quite easy to understand the workflow of the app.
Able to auto upload products on Google is awesome. Updates by team on various sections of app and how to properly start your google work is provided.
They also have ‘live chat support’ integrated with the app through which instant help is available.

Very hard working and knowledgeable guys. Bless this team, and the app! Looking forward to a long relationship with you all.

The Uniform Superstore

Support has been amazing from the beginning to help us get our ads running as fast as possible. Definitely worth the price!

Team MVP Sports

This app provides easy and seamless order integration access across shopify and google express stores. it creates shopify orders for all google express orders and sync tracking numbers and products. It greatly helped me with integrating my Shopify store with Google Express . Shopping Actions is a great platform, a little complicated but CEDCommerce helped me. CEDCommerce and Swati Lohani were always responsive and guided me through each and every step. This helped me to learn a lot about google concepts and the working of the app. They provide excellent support i really admire their dedicated support team available 24hrs where you can simply talk to and ask for any adjustments.

Also, the application is really easy to use and has really nice features.
The app makes the process easier with the Bulk Product Upload feature. It helped me to bulk upload products across different platforms such as Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping, and Google Express
it also helped me to manage my products and inventory and allowed me to synchronize products and prices in real-time.
The advantage of listing my products in front of a wider audience can not be emphasized enough. Thank you CDDCommerce for providing very good and professional support with step by step guidance throughout the Google Express experience. Thank you very much!

I highly recommend this App! :)

Otrera Boutique

Great app. The best product out there to manage Google Express and Google Shopping products. The support is extra-ordinary. Totally satisfied with this app. Cedcommerce is one of the best app developers out there in the market.

SDHN Lifestyle

A very useful app to get the most out of selling through google. Without the app this would have been a puzzle for me. Also, support from the team is fantastic. They are always ready to help and support in any way possible.