Suite For Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping, Buy On Google, Free Listing, Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tha Girl House

I had the best experience with dixy he helped me be able to fix every issue i had with googles. He turned something so complex into simplicity. I recommend strongly to new starters who dont know how to use google apps

Sweet Horse Design Co

I had Dixy help me with a major issue, or actually multiple issues, and much time was spent in helping, and so patient. So impressed with quality of help, many many thanks!!!!

MaverickSwim

Very good user support and trouble shooting via whatsapp, friendly and knowledgable support team. I will try it for a few more days and see how the google ads are performing!

AGI IT Solutions

Really enjoy this app,, it's so easy to use! Hats off to the developer! I will be using this app everyday now

The Nifty Decor

Really good app and the customer service was excellent. Really fast and they follow up with you regularly for any issues you might have. Highly recommend.

MyEid

So easy to use this app, and very helpfull for my store. And when i had to use support service, i god an answer right away, and they helped me fix my problems right away. Really Really great app and service.:)

L'perfum

Excelente herramienta para los que estamos empezando una tienda, su servicio al cliente es excepcional.

Catssize

Since Shopify never was able to provide a solid Adwords feed app, we turned to Google shopping and google ads app by CedCommerce and have been using it ever since. It is hassle free and keeps our products current in Google Merchant Center. The support from there has been friendly and top notch. She has answered all my questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend CedCommerce.

Customer support that really cares for you and your business is so rare these days - thank you!!
I am 100% looking to add more channels to see if it will work well for my store.

Perfect App, 100% Recommended!

Ergo Office Pro

Awesome User Friendly App! In person, on the spot, friendly customer support makes setting up Google Ads a breeze. I will definitely recommend this app. If you plan to run Google Ads you must use this app!

Simplify2020

This app is a complete gamechanger! I was considering learning Google Marketing for my store but decided to give this a try instead. Fast Forward 8 months, later at a 5 to 10x
ROAS rate, I'm glad my lazy ass decided to give this app a try first.
I've had massive success with many apps for
my Shopify store although many are great, this one takes the cake as it's truly a set and forget app that brings in the cash effortlessly.
There are a lot of free/freemium apps that promise you that they will generate more sales for you with Google ads, some of them even ask for a review once you finish the set up form (I hate that!)...I've tried them all, and wasted a lot of money and time in the process.
I've been using this app from CEDCOMMERCE for the past ~8 months and highly recommend them. All of my ads are being managed and optimized in real-time and my ROAS is the best I had since we opened the business. The expert Dixy was very helpful in helping me become compliant.