Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

1 - 10 of 1987 reviews

LiveInAmbience

Makes managing your product feed so much easier! When I have needed help they have got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue for me :)

MERCHANTALL

I like the fact that support is responds real quickly to your questions. Great app I am glad I have it

PerfectDiary Malaysia

Feed For Google Shopping is a convenient and cost-effective app. And i like the nice and quick service.

All Things For Kids

I have a few websites and use this app for all of them, ive never had to use support until today And the support was absolutely OUTSTANDING! i spent an hour with them. 100% recommend them!

Royalbaby

it's a very good app with good and in time customer service, recommended to use, and the video lesson is really helpful

aumonce

Very convenient and good customer service,My problem was solved quickly, and the customer service attitude was also very good

Linenly

They do offer amazing live chat support. I had some errors with google shopping feed, they were quite helpful and even had my schema markup error corrected. I think this app is the best one so far for your google and bing shopping feed. Thanks a lot!

Emportia

I use this app to get all my products from my online store onto my Google ads and Microsoft advertising accounts. It makes everything so much easier. If not for this app I would have to enter everything manually.

Kapow Meggings

Their customer support team is absolutely fantastic – super fast responses and answered all our trouble-shooting queries quickly and clearly. We've now got the feeds set up, looking forward to getting running with Feed For Google Shopping. I know I'll be in good hands if we have any technical questions.

Treasures by Chele

This app is great but I wish two things....1) That I can manually enter a page number and go to it instead of having to click on one page at a time to get back to where I was before. 2) The "Do Edits in Bulk" is terrific but why can't we edit more than one assignment at a time? Instead we can edit one assignment only, then after we save, we end up back on page 1 which can be frustrating.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 198 199