Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Life Vitamin Shoppe

This app has really made my life easier :)! A fair price for what you get, and good support. Milan has been very helpful.

Gear Trolley

Very prompt customer service! The support team is VERY responsive and willing to help you with any task you need help with this app.

Urns.com

Amazing customer service! Amit and his team are VERY responsive and willing to help you with any task you need help with this app.

DecalFly.com

It has everything that I need to optimize my Google Shopping campaign. The support is also A+ Excellent. Great app, highly recommend!

Smart Ware Co Australia

Pathetic App, took off the products from Merchant centre without letting me know.. caused me to lost hundreds of dollars in the peak season. Be careful.

November 15, 2019

You had installed the app on 14th Oct. As per our app's trial policy, you must get 21 days of Free Trial. (See screenshot of log on this URL - http://bit.ly/2XijV0h)

We could have stopped our services and removed your products on the same day of the expiration of the trial or the next day.

But NO, we waited for 10 more days before we suspended our services to your business.

Also, it is not true that you were not informed about the suspension.

During the trial period, you were sent 3 reminders, 7 days, 3 days prior to the expiration and on the same day of expiration. (See screenshot of email log on this URL - http://bit.ly/2Ob1giY)

Out of these 3, as per our logs, you had opened 2 reminders.

For other merchants, this merchant is using our app on 3 of his stores and two already have charge activated. (See screenshot - http://bit.ly/2NNtm4N)

NZ Bridal

Good service, easy to use! I come through some issue, and ask question online, they respond quickly. Recommend!

عاطر

Great dashboard - Easy to use - Great customer support!
Google, Bing, Facebook and more!
Thanks! :)

Zen of Sleep

I love the usability of this app. I can choose what products go to Google, how many variants, and other specifications. Plus it can hook up to Bing and Facebook as well. They are very quick to help when I had a problem. It has been a great up for us!

Everpret

The app does exactly what it's supposed to do. But more than the app itself the service is exceptional and the team is always ready to help out with any integration issues. Excellent team and app!

Wood Floor Store

Fantastic app! Seamlessly integrates will Google Merchant and Ads making promoting products from your website very easy. The customer care team are very responsive and helpful and are excellent to deal with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103