Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

NSUK 2012-2022

Great support and customer service. Excellence apps with all the gool=gle stuff you need directly from the dashboard

Negozio-Fraegi

Location Italy

Sto usando questa app;ed è la migliore sul mercato per quello che serve.Team altamente professionale.COMPLIMENTI.

Vince Care

Location Pakistan

It's my 1st review on any Shopify app. I must say these people are real wizards. It is the one-stop solution for all your product feed issues. I have been using it for more than six months, and whenever I try to contact support, they provide me with the immediate and best solution. I am using it for both google ads and Facebook ads. My sale sky rocked with just the correct implementation of product feed.

The Green Tanners

100% recommended. Since I have installed this app all my concerns related to google shopping ads, merchant center, shopify, managing my feed, conversion tracking and dynamic conversion tracking has been resolved one by one. Apart from that their support is incredible very quick to response. Also there is a lot of help out there within their YouTube channel as well. Its not just they are providing brilliant solutions through their app but also have increased my technical knowledge immensely. Thank you Simprosys.

MYTEACOFFEE.COM | TEABALLS Online bestellen | Tee ohne Beutel

Location Germany

Fantastic Support, very helpful and very friendly! I can recommend it to everyone who have troubles with google.

Lorenzo Veratti

I used this app to allow me to create product feeds in different countries, Great customer service from Saad.

CDs Vinyl Japan Store

Location Japan

サポートが非常に充実していて感謝しています。チャットで不明なことは迅速に解決していただけました。shopifyで構築したストアの運営にあたってマーケティングの強力な味方になります。推奨するAPPです。

RESTREAL

very good app.after many times i asked for help ,make sure it is a very responsibility team.much more better than other apps

TeeFana

Location Vietnam

Great and fast support, great app at a reasonable cost. Great and fast support, great app at a reasonable cost.

Fabulous Flowers

Location South Africa

Service is incredible, patient and kind and we are very grateful for the excellent care that this company has taken to help us reach our goals and be better at what we do. THANK YOU!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 390 391