Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

TropicSport

Does a great job of creating feeds. Necessary if you use variants. Support is top notch and frankly better than it should be for the price.

Versa Lift Direct

Was having trouble with my products not showing up in my Google ad campaigns. Email to support and let them have admin access to my Merchant Center account and they took care of the problem.

MAHI Leather

The support staff are very helpful and responsive. They helped me resolve the issue quickly and easily.

Jed North

Pretty easy to set up and saves a lot of time. Customer support is definitely one of the most reliable I've encountered.

Keyboard Wrist Rest

Used for Google shopping feed integration. App works well. Support team very responsive and helpful. Thanks!

21st Century Goods

The app is easy to use and definitely better than manually updating the feed. Today, I wanted to remove some products from the feed and their support team responded quickly. Thanks again!

Lindas Mesas

Good app, even better customer service. The guys from Simprosys helped me solve my problem immediately! Highly recommended!

Lifestylevivid

Sale Price and Price issue I need help fixing this issue I simply don't understand why my products are getting submitted with only the sales price besides that the app does its job perfectly fine.

Better Health For Every One

This app is amazing to submit feed in google shopping edit it, every thing is include love to use it or also recommended most of my friend.

Bluecrest Direct

Support for this app has been amazing. Quick to answer questions and give detailed step by advice. Very good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113