Feed For Google Shopping

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Clap Plus

Excellent services,

Urban Toy Shop

I am happy with the app. It does what it's supposed to do - makes it easy to submit the products to Google Merchant Center. I wish it provided more information on how to fix certain product issues and notified me when my products were disallowed.

New Look Presets

The App is very easy to use and eliminates a lot of work. Customer service was quick to respond to a question I had. Highly recommend.

Tinymist

I can't do this well with google shopping without this app. This is a must have app for anyone who want to get better results with google shopping ads. Customer service is very communicative and responsive. Definitely recommend!

Pifferia Global

The support is top-notch and the app works smoothly. Easy to use and managing interface is far better than other similar apps.

Gobi Cashmere USA

I used this app to help me do perfect google shopping feed and conversion tracking, and excellend support

Intentionally Sustainable

I have tried many feed apps and all of them have caused errors with my products in either Merchant Centre or Facebook or both. I kept trying so many because my product variants having different prices was continuously causing issues, this app worked brilliantly from the get go! I only had a few minor issues which were specifically related to my store and these were sorted very quickly (within a day of me emailing), and very easily (without further assistance required by me). Very happy, thanks!

Mazik Market

This app is awesome with a great support team. They respond very fast and solve my issue in less than a day. Thanks a lot!

Haverhill Leach, Inc

Great support! Solved all issues and very responsive. The app is also easy to use and very intuitive.

primeply

Surprised with the level of service here. Great support and very responsive. All the instructions were easy to follow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140