Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Collart HU

Great app, even better customer service! They even helped with fixing the product page's Schema after it got an error from Google.

Techwear On

Great app, easy to use, and very helpful customer support worth the price. Best choice for google shopping feed and tracking conversions.

FireCreek Snacks

This app made it very easy to sync our products to our Google Ads account. When we had an issue with our product data (Shopify issue, not an app issue), Milan from the support team fixed it for us very quickly. We appreciate the excellent support!

Inner Nurture

An excellent app for generating Google Shopping feed. I have also created Google shopping ads through the app and the results have been fantastic. Support is super helpful and goes above and beyond. Highly recommended.

Cabaia

Great app, i've been using it for 2 years now, they are proactive on every google changes and updates, and customer support answer quickly and on point. No brainer for Google shopping on Shopify

Feed My Paws

The live chat assistance is AMAZING. I set up on my end, and they answered my questions & helped me to troubleshoot. If you're doing it alone without help, CHOOSE THIS APP! The live chat makes it simple!

Aneka Home Essentials

Very good help , highly recommended! Kevin is very supportive towards my enquiries. Thank you so much !

Party Props Online

Just installed and had to jump on chat... great bunch and very helpful. I'm yet to fully play around but so far looks a fantastic tool

Masque Party

Customer Service are amazing! They get very professional agent help me solve every single issue! even something I did not fully understand, they explain very details and show you picture! Highly recommend!

KKBESTPACK

The customer service is very good. My GOOGLE Merchant cannot be used. After using this APP, it is perfectly integrated. Other functions of the software are also very easy to use, and GOOGLE ADS is highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 327 328