Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ad Spend By Google Shopping Feed

Joe Lach Digital Artist

The setup on this app was straight forward. I did not need to contact support and I am not an I.S. guy. I am always amazed when an app actually works as advertised. This app works great. As soon as I put a new product in my store (that I want to go to the Google feed) it is there in the queue for a few minutes and then uploaded. It has worked every time. My free trial ends in a few days and this app is a keeper.

FlaxLinens.com

These guys are great, the app is very self explanatory. I have not come across another app that provided such a personalized level of support.

FLUXURIE.COM

This is the most reliable google shopping feed app out there. The guys are very competent and also the support is great and outstandingly fast!

SKn Naturals

Bit tricky to work out, but once you do, its a great app. Lots of configuration options and works great with google merchant center. Amit@Support is good also.

Yumbutter // World Changing Nut Butters

The best! SO much better than the Shopify/Google plugin. This actually works and is a breeze to set up. Recommend 10000%

Vermont Bacon Soap

Getting this app set up was annoying. I kept getting an error while setting shipping rates, and asked for help. Support was quick to respond, but wildly inaccurate. Took two days, and SEVENTEEN emails for them to enter two simple shipping rates correctly.

National Standing Desks

Best Google Shopping feed app on the market. Amazing support. Always syncs flawlessly. It's the only one I'd ever recommend

Arbor Scientific

I use this app specifically to connect Shopify with our Google shopping account. It syncs flawlessly and products show up in the Merchant Center within hours. The only reason I gave it a 4, is because I wish its interphase had a better UX visually.

Best Choice Style

I have used the web for my store - Bestchoicestyle. It is very helpful whenever I get problems. For example, I asked for deleting some expiring items on the google merchant and the admin supported me right away. It is really great for my job. Thank you.

R. Drew Naturals

Great app, works as stated and support is wonderful. No need to be emailing support all the time as the app is perfect at installation

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62