Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Little One Town

Best customer service! Fast response et they answer your questions in a professional way! Good App that will save you so much time!!!

DeKinderwagenExpert

I had problems which I couldn't figure out. I got help from Shums who helped me. He reached out to Google to keep me informed on the new requests. Really helpful and couldn't thank him enough!

Gexist

Very useful application to save time in the transmission of feeds. Excellent support, very reactive !

Afrinique Boutique

We are still in the process of setting everything up, but so far customer service has been great! In addition, this app is much easier to use than Shopify's google app.

Furnish Our Home

Superb support, help with all the stuff I find difficult. Very good technical expertise and swift responses. I would definitely recommend as it makes syncing to Google very easy

The Coffee Xpress

i use this app to get insight on what needs to be done to improve my store. Also help gives clues as to what may be affecting your ads. Do not hesitate to get this app!

E-LITCHI® Hair

I used it for google shopping ads for 2 months already and so far it is good. Hope it helps my google shopping ads perform better: )

Rogue Powersports

Awesome Product!! Worked the first time like a charm. It is the best of the litter. You will love it.
Get it.

Lights Range UK Ltd

Excellent app. Fast and reliable support staff. My questions were very quickly answered in a well mannered professional way

KdoClick

Great app! It does a much better job than the native Shopify app. Very easy to configure and use. Customer support also helped us change a few things in our theme to avoid issues with Google Merchant Center.
We are so happy with the results, thanks a lot!