Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

1891 - 1900 of 3770 reviews

Competitors Outlet

Simprosys is always helpful. Over the past year, every time I reach out, they help me resolve my data feed issues. I actually haven't had an issue they didn't help me with yet. My favorite software team to work with.

iBuy

After using this app, my google merchant account got suspended. I never could get it unsuspended. Uninstalling this app

September 19, 2020

Your Merchant Center Account Got Suspended because of the violations of Google's policy on your website "not by our app".

If accounts can get suspended because of our app, we should have been out of business as we are supporting more than 50,000 merchants.

When I reviewed your website, I found that first and very common violation on your Contact Page. There may be other violations as well. Please have a look at this screenshot. https://bit.ly/2FR1rj3

To understand the common reasons for Suspensions, kindly go through this video link https://youtu.be/NP1eBSm-578 or go through the Google Forum link(https://support.google.com/google-ads/thread/67411914?hl=en) to understand that it was not our app.

CheveuxRx

The value for the money is extremely high! In my opinion, the best feed manager app there is, and the price is excellent.

Tanzanite Jewelry Designs

Awesome help with setting up any type of feed with Google. They helped me set up everything and responded to all my questions within hours. If you are looking to set up any type of feed, this app and the support can't be beat.

The Watch Factory Australia

Simprosys is really good in managing the google shopping campaign and many more. Their supports are responsive and helpful with solution. Highly recommended for all sellers.

hotfirepits

Very helpful support team. Would recommend if you encounter any issues using this app to reach out to them. Thanks very much appreciated.

Snoozle.nl

Great app and support! I had some problems with my feed and they helped me out, recommend this for a no hassle google ads integration.

Peggybuy

Using this google shopping app enables me to use the feed with confidence, and the Support Team is great! very useful for many countries feed.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App & Amazing Customer Service. Would highly recommend. We could even use it to connect Pinterest. Thank you :)

gozaars