Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

1901 - 1910 of 3756 reviews

Pet Parlour Australia

Great app, I'm using it for Google Shopping. They helped me sort my structured data too. Thank you guys.

Skidsteersdirect.com

Great customer service. Other Shopify apps should take notes from Simprosys. Thanks Again for the support

POSPioneer

Really convenient and great customer support. I'd recommend to everyone who is using google shopping ads

Golden Rule

Amazing support. They helped us resolve many issues and essentially did some of the work for us.

3DUPfitters

Most of my products never showed up in the Merchant Center and the ones that did were rejected because of formatting errors. This is odd since they worked fine with the built-in Google Ads plugin that Shopify provides. I tried contacting tech. support before giving a bad review, but its been several days and I didn't get a response.

Maskey

Not only is this app amazing, but the support you recieve from the team is the best support I have ever had with any app or service. Even as a free add-on, they come back to you quickly, answer your questions and go out of their way to help you. FANTASTIC AND WOULD GIVE 10 STARS IF I COULD.

Smart Safe Fit

The app is great and the customer service responds fast. The only issue that I have with this app is the growing errors that I receive every day about the mismatched value and having to crawl my website. I have no idea why this happens and although customer service fixes it quickly, if I'm running Google ads my ads stop running and ranking and it takes 7-8 days to recrawl my sites so I'm losing money and every day more items have this issue and I never have this issue with the regular Google shopping app but customer service is great.

Only Natural Pet

amazingly easy, amazing customer service, and amazing price - 5 stars, would give it 10 stars if we could the value is really amazing and the service really second to none

Bella Bohemian LLC

A very good product, accurate, reliable in creating various feeds and automatically handles updates when the site and products are updated. Support is very responsive above and beyond DIY docs and help videos.

EpsilonBlue

Great and easy to use app. It makes Google shopping so much easier to handle.
Also outstanding customer service. Very quick to reply and very knowledgeable.