Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Royfort

I used this app to automate google and facebook product feeds. it is amazing, so simple to sync and have hundred of products up to date. support is almost instant via email. thanks

Bun Maternity Nursing Apparel

This is the best Google Shopping Feed app in regard to thoroughness, bulk editing, and support. The team is excellent in quick response time and finding solutions where needed. The feed syncs and works.

Superggdeals

Great app! It makes everything much easier. Excellent customer service also, I had a problem with my merchant account, i contacted them and they fixed it immediately.

Thanks a lot guys!

The Tot Zone

Great app, the best for google shopping. Extremely reasonable, lots of features and the support is awesome too!

leBoosh!

Being so new in this, i made a lot of mistakes but the app is actually very easy to use, after you get a hang of it. There are many videos to learn from but I cannot say enough about how efficient and awesome their support is! Thanks to Abhishek , Deepak and all who have helped me so so much . They are really kind people! One of the best customer support i have ever encountered. I had made a mistake and Abhishek helped me throughout and what was amazing is, how fast he responded to each of my emails, i didn't have to wait a long time for a reply to come in to my queries. I sincerely appreciate that and would give them more than 5 stars if possible. U will not regret using this app.

Storage Expert

It's great app, makes everything so easy. Customer service is 200%. Great support from Abshinek. Thank you

Remy Sleep

This app is flawless and the support team is even better! I'm an amateur store owner and new to Google Shopping but this app makes things really easy for me. In the last week I've had 4-5 requests and the support team responds with in minutes with a resolution. Specifically Abhi and Deepak have been a pleasure to work with. Thanks Simprosys team for being an essential part of my business!

Runway Catalog

Amazing app! Customer service is impeccable. We went from 2000 errors down to 8 within no time! Thank you

TePe USA

Great app with great support. We were facing an error from Facebook and the support team personally looked into it to sort it out.
Keep it up

DealsOnTech

very good app, allows me to import all my products to merchant center with ease. Definitely recommend deleting google shopping app before installing this one because they do have issues when working together.