Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

HEALTH PROOF SOLUTION

The best support you can find, they are always helpful. Really helping your problems with Google, I recommended them for setting up your stores!

Her Colour

I like it very much. Easy to use, convenient, super fast. Support is also very good. Recommened apps.

LUNVA

This is a great app and the customer support is the best I have come across in any app on Shopify. It is quick and easy to install and there are many helpful videos and screenshots if you get stuck with anything along the way. I can highly recommend this app without hesitation!

Pal With Paws

Google Shopping Feed is one of the greatest things in my store. Their support is one of the best i ever worked with. Any difficulties, any help, they are always there. They did more than everything i asked. Helped me with verification, claiming my site, everything there is with linking accounts.

QueenyMommy

Support really fast and useful, they helped me to solves the errors i got on my merchant account :)

Trending Pro

Fantastic App The support help is amazing, I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to start google ads.

Table Tennis Hub

The guys here are really helpful, the app runs smooth as well and a price you dont even notice.... definitely better than the hassle of setting up this manually!

'47

So easy to use and Amit is very quick to respond. Helpful 1 hour tutorial upon set up as well to get you started!

Beyond Polish

Great app. Never had an issue which is uncommon when dealing with 3rd party apps. Switched over from the horrible Shopify built in one which caused loss sales. The support is helpful and responsive. As a developer I can tell this app is well built and well design.

The Steampunk Cave

Just started to use the app, Amit has answered all of my questions about setup and functionality very fast, thank you!