Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Finisterre

This app has really worked well for us and given us in pushing our feed to Google Shopping. The support team are super helpful.

My Backyard Zone

The app is very easy to use
I needed some help with Google Ads and the support team was very responsive and very helpful.
recommended app.

ShopPricedToSell

By far the best app for Google Shopping. It does what it says it does. The customer service is responsive and helpful. The help videos are clear and to the point. I've added another of their apps and if they have any more apps that they create and I need, I'll add it to my lineup of apps.

Falcon Electronics LLC

This is the most comprehensive and well thought out app for managing your product data feeds for Google - for pro marketers. Their support is also outstanding - we encountered an urgent issue and they responded very quickly and took care of the problem. Would not hesitate to recommend this. The very best!

Colette & Sebastian

Took the time to skype with me and review my account and make necessary tweaks for me and fix minor issues i ran into. I recommend it!

casetent

Awesome and Amazing app, I am using it for Google & Facebook feed and really made my life easier! Very fast and efficient customer support particularly (Milan) that was able to guide me through all the steps he jumped in to solve my problems with Facebook which lasted for 30 days without a solution. He showed a very professional support and didn't stop until problem solved. Highly recommend to use this app for hassle free.
Thanks to Symprosys Team.

My Email to the team after solving my problem.

Thanks to Symprosys Team.

eeziflofittings.com Ltd

I've been using the Feed for Google Shopping for some time and find it to be a great app. Additionally, the support team have been very accommodating whenever I have an enquiry and are always quick to provide an answer or solution to my questions.

Rugged-Phones Canada

I used this app to help me feed products to Google. They went well beyond what they are suppose to do to assist me! What a surprise to find such an amazing company in today's world! Thanks

Xersey's

Only thing I can say is a great, great customer's support. A ton of value ! They did everything to help us grow our business, I have never had experience like this using any shopify app and I really mean it. Thank you A LOT !

Your Grow Depot

When issues arise, Simprosys is very responsive to get things resolved. Thanks for maintaining that level of service!