Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Dynasty Goddess Hair

Great App and Support. This is the best app to use if you are on Shopify and need Google Shopping or Dynamic Remarketing setup. 5*

viralsparrow

Must have app if you want to profitably run google ads. I used free google shopping app but trust me this app has way more useful features.

LoversWatch

It is absolutely an amazing app. Their service is absolutely unbelievable, they are so lovely that they help you even in vacation.

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

The people who do my adwords stuff told me to download this app. It has caused me no grief and I am happy with my adwords people. So there you have it.

SimpleRoute Bridal

Amaaaaziingg app. Does exactly what it's advertised to do!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the awesome app.

Camera Paradise Outlet

I have been using them for a while now, great customer support, I always get a reply instantly. The app is working well and does a good job !

Spotless !

Casaba Shop

Great service by the team to resolve some Google Merchant errors and very responsive customer service. Get this app.

Fashvine

This is auto pilot for Google Shopping. Very easy to setup and the team has replies promptly to any queries.

iForce Marketzone

This app should be awarded with a golden price. It saves so much time! We highly recommend it!. The support is also awesome, very quick and always with a solution. We can't wait for Bing implementation. These guys are shopping feed ninjas!

Thanks for all hard work you have made.

Dreaming in Digital

Great tool to easily get your feed uploaded. Was having issues with gtin’s required for some products but this app solved that for me. Great customer support. They helped me with some schema markup that I needed. All around awesome app and support