Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Runway Catalog

Amazing app! Customer service is impeccable. We went from 2000 errors down to 8 within no time! Thank you

TePe USA

Great app with great support. We were facing an error from Facebook and the support team personally looked into it to sort it out.
Keep it up

DealsOnTech

very good app, allows me to import all my products to merchant center with ease. Definitely recommend deleting google shopping app before installing this one because they do have issues when working together.

kaikai & ash

This app is well documented, has a load of 'Help' / 'Knowledge' info AND videos that are in-depth (extremely important), and a super-responsible support team. I recently had a Tax discrepancy in my product feed and my website, and couldn't figure out why. I asked their team to investigate for me in Shopify and in my Google Merchant Account, and w/in 24 hours we had already exchanged emails multiple times and resolved it.

EZ Rug NY

Superb Customer Support!
I had made a mistake choosing the wrong product ID Tag and I emailed support about it and the issue was quickly explained to me and fixed!

brosseo

Very responsive and helpful customer service. Helped me to install tracking system from the app for google ads.

EarthBits

I wish I started with this app from the start! So much better than the one by Shopify. The amount of customisation is fantastic. Also, the customer support is top class. I have been in constant communication with them from the start and they helped me migrate over from the shopify app to their app with ease.

Bombay Tile

This app is super easy to use but even more important to me is the customer service. Support responds really fast and go above and beyond to help.

Outdoor Living Essentials

Very happy with this app! Very easy to install and makes life much easier! Always had great customer support!

Zuraan

it is very helpful and easy to use all features are better than other apps i really like this app to use thank you.