Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Talya, Since 1995

Very good & fast answers from the team.
Must APP for Google Ads & Google Merchant.
Hope to get update for a single product insert or delete soon

Hunters Furniture

I have used this app for several of my stores. Easy to set up, does what it says it does and the price is fair. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to get google shopping set up quickly and efficiently

Sereneage

I recommend this app for submmiting products to GMC, easy to opreate, fast email service/support. Good App.

Exact Tooling

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. We spend a lot of money on this app and the customer service was horrible. False promises made and the quoted us a custom price for high volume of products we had which after months of billing turned out they were charging us more than agreed. After we left a negative review for this app the owner has assaulted our business by disabling the google shopping feed and making us non complaint with Google Shopping. The owner of this app is absolutely pathetic and childish.

July 3, 2020

Hi,

1 - It is very unfortunate to say that we were charging more than agreed. Whenever any merchant approves the charge for any app, the Monthly Recurring charge is clearly communicated in the app and in the Shopify Page as well. It is not just for our app, it same for all the apps charing merchants through Shopify's Billing API. In our case, we don't have a usage-based charge on any of our applications. So, charging any merchant for more than what is agreed is not possible. Merchants can see the "Exact Amount" before they approve the charge.

2 - We did not block your access just because you had left a negative review of the app. Actually, we did not block it at all. Your store had more(3.5M+) products than the agreed limit on the approved charge. Also, anyhow, our system would have blocked "manual resyncing of all the products" as products on your store were more than 2M(see screenshot https://bit.ly/3f91wvj). Please keep in mind that, we block the "manual resyncing only", not the continuous syncing of already synced products.

We block resyncing for any store that 2M products and request them to get in touch with us. In fact, in your case, I had made it very clear to you that our system does not remain efficient for the stores having more than 500K(very safe limit) products. (See screenshot https://bit.ly/3f91wvj of you being informed on 24th Oct 2019).

3. Regarding Pathetic and childish behavior, I just tried to be clear to you that we can not support the merchant with these many products, but you wanted to have your way anyhow. In fact, I had tried to make it clear to you long ago and you had confirmed that you will try other solutions provided you cross the product limit.

Also, in the past you had around 4k products more than agreed limit with pricing, we did not force you to pay for those extra 4K products. (See attached screenshot - https://bit.ly/38nOtU1)

So, with the above-given clarifications, I would like to add that, we are not money-hungry people. What we tried to do was to make sure that our serviceability to other merchants doesn't get affected by the crashing of servers because such a large volume of products go in the manual re-syncing.

Other than that, the resyncing of 2M+ products' store would have taken at least 5 days because of Shopify's API call limits and Leakage possibilities. That would have proved to another major issue.

Regards,
Amit

moisturelove

This is an amazing app, it helps you setup google tracking in a couple of clicks really easily. It also auto update my google shopping feed. Customer support is very fast, efficient and helpful.

Heaven's Gate Home, LLC

Awesome! Great customer service. Milan always responds quickly and is very helpful in figuring out ways to help us accomplish our goals.

RC Trux World Store

I've been using this app for almost a year and feel good, especially the fast support service. They will help you to set it up if you don't know-how. Recommend it to everyone

Canine Compassion Bandanas

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally a simple way to set up Google product feeds! So simple, took less than 5 minutes.

olpr.

We had to go through the product ID changing process. The support team helped us a lot. This App is easy to use

SKYISCRAPER

Great app because it helps me to save hours of time figuring out the whole Google shopping configuration. So it pushes everything along for me pretty fast not to mention the excellent top of the line customer service. And it’s only a couple of dollars a month so you can’t complain about that.